I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope thé snake that bit Nella is ok. I’d hate for any of her venom to hurt it.
God she’s vile. I want to smack and smack her fat miserable face.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How they hold their tongue when nella tells them she doesn’t want to be their friend… I’d be like .. well duck off you pathetic walrus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
In
I think Nella doesn’t like talking to Nigel because he makes her look stupid and she can’t actually argue with him. Her argument that they can’t be friends because they’re too different is also ridiculous.
She IS stupid

Reactions: 16
Just googled it, he was 20. Nigel, don't try excuse that behaviour, he was old enough to know better. That's no where near cultural appropriation either btw.
Nigel apparently used to sing Hitler Youth Songs when he was at school.

Some laugh our Nige

• Angry
Reactions: 15
That’s me down! I’ve been hit with some sort of flu so I’ve tried to hold out for this episode but I can’t hold on longer! Hope I don’t miss too much & everyone enjoys their night! ✌🏻 out 🤍
Feel better soon! There’s a horrid virus thing doing the rounds ❤‍🩹❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There's been some flu type thing going round for ages it's wiping quite a lot of people out hope you feel better soon 🥰
Thankyou! Yeah I’ve seen. my boys had a cold and then obviously my body just wants to soak everything up and get worse 😩😂

• Sad
Ffs get josie off our screen! She's now in convo with frankie.
Itv going full on promoting their winner

Reactions: 13
I personally think that this kind of show/celebrity versions of reality shows have had their day. The people that go in tend to keep their mouths shut because it’s so easy to be cancelled now. There’s no drama, no controversy. You’re just left with dull.
I do have to agree with this one back in the day it was about the drama and everything was sensationalised by the tabloids and the tv networks wanted to pull in the ratings especially channel 4 and 5 back in the day with big brother there was no boundaries this years big brother was boring and don’t think it’s right for itv it’s just not edgey enough

Reactions: 7
Dec’s joke calling Ant “PJ” I’m sure everyone saw that one coming a mile off. 🙄
And they compare them to Morecambe and Wise ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Nella doesn’t like talking to Nigel because he makes her look stupid and she can’t actually argue with him. Her argument that they can’t be friends because they’re too different is also ridiculous.
It’s true - they can’t be friends because they’re too different in their opinions and Nella can’t cope unless people fawn over her and agree with her. She’s too immature for the real world.

Reactions: 24
I do have to agree with this one back in the day it was about the drama and everything was sensationalised by the tabloids and the tv networks wanted to pull in the ratings especially channel 4 and 5 back in the day with big brother there was no boundaries this years big brother was boring and don’t think it’s right for itv it’s just not edgey enough
you could tell on bb none of them wanted to rattle the cage.

Nella is ageist she seems to be having a problem with the older men!

I just shouted duck off Josie…Husband asked me if I was enjoying this episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.