I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nella doesnā€™t like talking to Nigel because he makes her look stupid and she canā€™t actually argue with him. Her argument that they canā€™t be friends because theyā€™re too different is also ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why are they always licking nellas arse? Itā€™s okay not to get along with people. Tell her to go duck herself Nigel

Reactions: 44
duck me. When you are feeling bad at the way Nigel is being spoken to, you know the other person must be an almighty twit. Nella is infuriating.

Reactions: 30
Thatā€™s me down! Iā€™ve been hit with some sort of flu so Iā€™ve tried to hold out for this episode but I canā€™t hold on longer! Hope I donā€™t miss too much & everyone enjoys their night! āœŒšŸ» out šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s me down! Iā€™ve been hit with some sort of flu so Iā€™ve tried to hold out for this episode but I canā€™t hold on longer! Hope I donā€™t miss too much & everyone enjoys their night! āœŒšŸ» out šŸ¤
Oh no feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There's been some flu type thing going round for ages it's wiping quite a lot of people out hope you feel better soon šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just googled it, he was 20. Nigel, don't try excuse that behaviour, he was old enough to know better. That's no where near cultural appropriation either btw.
He definitely should have known better but he's always been dim.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Notice josie getting in camera shot as nigel and nella talking. She's every bloody where!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.