I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voting nigel and josie be quick everyone votes only open till 10.30pm

Reactions: 2
Josie and nella. Give the main camp a rest from them and saddle the misery hotel lot with their presence lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Voted for Nella and Josie, Nigel is so unflappable it’s boring watching him do trials etc

Reactions: 9
Sorry I disagree - Sam’s playing the game & wants to be camp hero
I don't see that at all. He's just being himself. It would take an insane amount of self control for someone like him to 'play the game' in the way you're suggesting and he doesn't have that ability. His push might be self esteem in wanting to be seen as a hero because it gives him a boost.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I went for Nella and Nick - only voted nick cos he must be bored rigid and he literally gets zero airtime

Reactions: 4
It should have been who wanted to do it put your hands up. As camp leader he shouldn't have done it. I like Sam but this is why he shouldn't have been voted leader, he is easily overwhelmed and hates the thought of hurting anyone's feelings which he is inevitably going to do because he can be a bit rash and thoughtless. I'm not looking forward to this coming crashing down for him 💔 but I am looking forward to how bitchy and pissed off everyones going to get!! Nella can have her villain redemption arc if she sticks up for him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.