I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No frankie or nigel airtime cos its only the favs shown, nella josie Sam and Danielle

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I do love Sam and his podcasts and Insta content is great. Zara must have the patience of a saint though. I'm a patient person but I think I would end up screaming into a pillow at intervals of the day if I lived with him lol! She must meditate a lot, or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how much you can go off someone you liked because they are shown too much. I was excited about Danielle and Rosie but every other minute is them

Reactions: 5
I feel a bit sad at the negativity and doubt some of them have expressed about Sam. He might be quite good at it. If anything it'll be his self doubt and lack of confidence that will tank him rather than inability.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On the show Sam did about his ADHD/Autism diagnosis Zara admitted that she struggled with how hyper he is and how he struggles to focus and listen. He seems like a really nice guy but gets hurt very easily. He tried the meds for a while but hated the way they made him feel....detached, zombie like so stopped them.

Only since he's left MiC have I seen this side of him on TV and podcasts. He's being allowed to be himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This must be a record, the amount of times josie is in the BT tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No frankie or nigel airtime cos its only the favs shown, nella josie Sam and Danielle
Yeah, I can't believe that Frankie is being that quiet. So yes, he's being edited out so not to take attention from the favourites. Either that or he's talking a load of gibberish!

Reactions: 7
I do love Sam and his podcasts and Insta content is great. Zara must have the patience of a saint though. I'm a patient person but I think I would end up screaming into a pillow at intervals of the day if I lived with him lol! She must meditate a lot, or something.
She just cheats instead 😹😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.