I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be funny if someone took the coins and spent it on a tin of soup lady c style

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope Sam is doing the camp mates head in and it kicks off - the series is actually pretty boring so far! Doesn’t help that it’s the Josie & Nella show 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Nah still not convinced …Zara hasn’t got much going on in brains department
Zara knows what side her bread is buttered on. Living in a lovely townhouse in west London. Plus she's never been so relevant plastered all over his social media. No way is she giving up Sam, especially if he wins this!

Reactions: 25
Thought that was a bit sneaky of Danielle 'how will you cope being alone with Sam all night?' {laugh}
Seems like she was trying to suss if people want to witch about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Why oh why weren't my prayers answered when I wanted josie and nella to go to misery hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Danielle needs to keep her mouth shut. Apart from the trial earlier, she's brought nothing to the table.

Reactions: 22
Thought that was a bit sneaky of Danielle 'how will you cope being alone with Sam all night?' {laugh}
Seems like she was trying to suss if people want to witch about him.
I saw it as poorly timed banter? But that's me 😭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.