Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
How is she not a nice person? I genuinely don’t see it. She’s young and obviously out of her depth and also probably very aware of having to walk a razor wire between holding her own and not being seen as an ‘angry black woman’. I think she’s navigated it pretty well so far since she’s in the camp with some absolute pricks.
She’s argumentative, rude, an attention seeker, the whole situation with Fred was just nasty- she called him stupid and a weirdo for a situation she misconstrued (and lied about). The whole “I’m not eating your food” like he somehow contaminated it with bad intentions.
She has a huge chip on her shoulder and could start a war in an empty room. She’s not some teenager, she’s in her mid twenties. I don’t personally see her as someone I could ever warm to and I don’t actually think she has the insight or self awareness to try to walk that razor line you refer to.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Corfu-blue

I think Nella is a prime example of someone who exists in their own limited echo chamber. She's so used to her followers lapping up everything she says, massaging her ego and kissing her arse that she assumes that blind adoration will easily transfer from her social media vortex into the real world. She thinks that IS the real world. Culture shock pending....

Reactions: 55

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
How is she not a nice person? I genuinely don’t see it. She’s young and obviously out of her depth and also probably very aware of having to walk a razor wire between holding her own and not being seen as an ‘angry black woman’. I think she’s navigated it pretty well so far since she’s in the camp with some absolute pricks.
Afraid I have to disagree - I think her own behaviour has made her look exactly like an ‘angry black woman’ - her tantrum with Fred & then giving Nigel the silent treatment, she needs to grow up and have a proper 2 sided conversation with people instead of just stomping away in a huff when people disagree with her

Reactions: 55

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Nella explaining to Josie what Nigel had said to her earlier: “He’s very dismissive of what black people go through”

I don’t remember the conversation being quite like that

• Heart
Reactions: 51

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Nella, nigel didn't mention black people at all in that conversation so stop your race baiting

• Heart
Reactions: 48

cwymmie

VIP Member
Imagine being in there with actual Nigel Farage and YOU are the one being voted to do all the trials over him 😳😳 that should be a wake up call for Nella! But no, others are blowing smoke up her arse “it’s because they love you and want to see you”…no, it’s not. It never is.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

hllewis

Chatty Member
Regardless of what happened with her and Nigel, the guy was genuinely trying to be nice to her by supporting her when she was told she had to do a trial and she was being a vile ignorant prick! I can’t stand her and her shit attitude. Doesn’t matter who it is she’s picking arguments and carrying them on! She makes more out of what’s been said. So if someone was to say they was walking to the shop she would make out that they was off to the beach and it’s the worst thing in the world. If the person going to the beach spoke to her she wouldn’t talk to them and make them feel like they took a dump on a beach. She dramatises absolutely everything, full on attention seeking and bratty! I don’t agree with racism she doesn’t deserve that off people but her attitude absolutely fucking stinks and I agree with people pulling her up for that!

Reactions: 41

cwymmie

VIP Member
Probably because everyone keeps voting for the only black woman on the show and they have to at least pretend that it isn’t blatant racism.
I’ve voted her every time she was eligible and can 100% it was not out of racism.
We can’t just dislike her because she’s not a very nice person??

Reactions: 41
Even Ant and Dec are baffled by Nella in this trial 🤣 definitely think she is being rubbish on purpose maybe she thinks she won’t get voted again?

Reactions: 38

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I reckon nella’s letter into camp if she doesn’t go back in will write “dear camp mates, I have had to have my arm amputated due to the snake bite in yesterdays trial, I’m just a girl. I wish you all the best. Nella”.

🙄

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Sp nella has a problem with a convo about cultural appropriation but not about stereotyping gender roles as in her 'men can do all the work, hunters etc and women can just stay home and feel the vibe.

• Heart