I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to wonder why they ask for some of these guests. Nick seems like a very nice person but that’s literally it. He’s brought nothing. Grace did f all. Barely even spoke. What were the producers even thinking? Plus Nella was a total random addition and barely classed as a celebrity. Seems like such a strange choice this year. It’s been quite dull so far.

Reactions: 16
Why couldn't we the public have voted for which 3 to go to misery hotel

Reactions: 23
I agree with another poster that Sam wants the airtime. In all previous eps the leader never did tasks.

Reactions: 10
You have to wonder why they ask for some of these guests. Nick seems like a very nice person but that’s literally it. He’s brought nothing. Grace did f all. Barely even spoke. What were the producers even thinking? Plus Nella was a total random addition and barely classed as a celebrity. Seems like such a strange choice this year. It’s been quite dull so far.
It could be a lot had turned it down and they were a bit desperate. I don’t know how it works but I’m guessing they get a lot of turn downs.

Reactions: 2
People are just vile. I am.so awkward and I get people bitching about me in front of me. Why can't people just be a bit kinder with their words?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought it was jolly decent of Sam to volunteer (I also think he was inntheborocess of saying it before Tony volunteered so it wasn't just 'cos he was going). Shows he's a team player.

Reactions: 17
What a load of crap. Honestly another crappy ‘twist’. I’d have preferred another two weeks of Big Brother over this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.