I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one of the school run mums took great delight in saying i haven't seen you at many parties lately. So that is the latest with the school mums :D now i know for sure I'm not going on that night out
---
I'm off tomorrow so I'm going to have a G&T.

I have also been extremely adventurous and put the heating on 😅
also got the heating on

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm off tomorrow so I'm going to have a G&T.

I have also been extremely adventurous and put the heating on 😅
I’m feeling you with the G&T, I have my sons birthday presents to wrap tonight plus party bags and sweet cones to do for 40 kids 🫠 The Jungle is my little break from that tonight 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am an official retailer today I cleaned tit off the toilet in the men's toilets 😂 I feel like an official now
Can I be an official pub manager and say that I have done tit and sick cleaning so many times I had a giant size Vick tub in the cleaning box for rubbing under my nose before I went in there.
On topic - looking forward to tonights challenge for a change of faces - thank goodness.

Reactions: 3
I think the producers may now look at a sliding scale for the celebs fees, the longer they stay the more of the total offered they get, I think this is what SCD does.
I am hoping for less Nella tonight especially as she didn't even seem to try in the challenge last night because anyone with sense would work across the top row and the go along the bottom on or visa versa.

Reactions: 11
Can I be an official pub manager and say that I have done tit and sick cleaning so many times I had a giant size Vick tub in the cleaning box for rubbing under my nose before I went in there.
On topic - looking forward to tonights challenge for a change of faces - thank goodness.
yes of course you can :D i can do poo and wee and even blood but I can't do sick

Reactions: 2
I hope we see more of frankie tonight, other than looking like a child next to nella didn't see much of him in the last episode
The others can start piping up too Danielle, nick etc.

Reactions: 6
I think tonight’s trial has got full house written all over it! If we get a dingo dollar challenge as well it should be a good episode 😃

I hope we see more of frankie tonight, other than looking like a child next to nella didn't see much of him in the last episode
The others can start piping up too Danielle, nick etc.
I nearly said "Frankie who?", which kind of backs up what you're saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Quite a few comments about - why were they not vetted more thoroughly and how did some of them get on, they're so boring...

Looking at the cross section of 'Celebrities' I think they're probably just working with how few signed up!

take 2 of christmas cards. I got all of them out this time with xmas music on in the background. Kids are asleep so i'm a celeb snacking and writing christmas cards

Reactions: 1
I think tonight’s trial has got full house written all over it! If we get a dingo dollar challenge as well it should be a good episode 😃
I wonder if the weather is what is stopping them doing dingo dollar challenges. I’m sure they used to be every day from the start and they’ve only had two so far this year.
Staying in camp all day in the pouring rain must be mentally hard as there is no escape from your surroundings or thoughts of you are feeling by negatively towards the experience

Back to Nella....
I reckon she must be shocked that the demographic watching the show is far wider than the very narrow group of people who watch her you tube channel. 🙄

When is the opportunity to vote someone out? It can't come soon enough. They will all be leaving on medical grounds before we even get there!

(By the way, Farage IS racist).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.