I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s just me, but i’m finding this years series pretty dull. A lot of people wanting to go home. With the exception of Josie, Danielle and Sam, it feels like a lot of these people are just coasting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Josie and Danielle hogging the hut is like when fearne and vicky were there and it was like goerdie Essex in the jungle

Reactions: 9
On the show Sam did about his ADHD/Autism diagnosis Zara admitted that she struggled with how hyper he is and how he struggles to focus and listen. He seems like a really nice guy but gets hurt very easily. He tried the meds for a while but hated the way they made him feel....detached, zombie like so stopped them.

Only since he's left MiC have I seen this side of him on TV and podcasts. He's being allowed to be himself.
He was such a serial cheater on MIC though wasn’t he 🤔I appreciate his situation but if you are not used to it and are cooped up with strangers 24/7 it could get irritating
Others in the camp seemed very subdued when the camera pans to them
I’ve seen Frankie on other shows and he was very animated and cheerful he just looks like he’s thinking I’m a jockey get me out of here
😂

When’s the first vote off 🙏

Reactions: 4
On the show Sam did about his ADHD/Autism diagnosis Zara admitted that she struggled with how hyper he is and how he struggles to focus and listen. He seems like a really nice guy but gets hurt very easily. He tried the meds for a while but hated the way they made him feel....detached, zombie like so stopped them.

Only since he's left MiC have I seen this side of him on TV and podcasts. He's being allowed to be himself.
Nah still not convinced …Zara hasn’t got much going on in brains department

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.