I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that mental health is literally thrown around because people are too afraid to challenge it. My unpopular opinion of the hour 😂

Reactions: 34
I wonder if JL left because Sam accused of her of being the girl who cried wolf. She really took offence to that so left to prove that she wasn’t?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I am an official retailer today I cleaned tit off the toilet in the men's toilets 😂 I feel like an official now

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Another one??! Oh for heavens sake. What a wishy washy year of IACGMOOH. Pity we have to wait till the New Year for The Traitors. BBC stuck that garbage Survivor on instead.
Oh, I am loving Survivor. Hate having to wait until the weekend.

Reactions: 1
Disappointed but obviously mental health comes first

To hear her say 'i hate it here' and 'this is truly the place people go to live their worst days' wasn't a reflection of how we had seen her in perfectly edited clips.

I said somewhere else, I'd been thinking some of her conversation with Frankie and Tony had been prompted by producers. Especially after boy George said producers give topics to ask others when they're struggling.

The hotel contestants shouldn't have said they could've won her luxury item either, that really set her off. Although she said it didn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It was a bit silly of her to leave really as she could have built up a UK fanbase. Britney I'm sure is bigger in the US than here so she wouldn't be so tarnished by being her sister. I said in a previous post, but I'm sure the under 25s hardly know who Britney is.
My 15 year old bought Britney's autobiography last week.

It's pants when people leave this early on. "On medical grounds". Whatevs. Why do people go in knowing what's involved but can't hack it? I appreciate you don't know fully until you're in it, but really. Who else is going to leave? It just feels such a damp squib of a show at this point. No one wants to work for what they get – the full fee. Easy money.

Reactions: 15
I think Britney had her taken out for spilling on her love of crawfish 🤣 I actually didn’t mind her, tbh i Dont know how i would cope with no food in a jungle never mind doing tasks on top. No chance esp when more than half your fee gets eaten up by taxes and agents.

Reactions: 1
I really thought jls would’ve stayed, she definetly turned a corner after that first trial, and she would’ve been a grey contestant in the cyclon challenge. I agree that they should have clause in their contract that they can’t leave so early on

Reactions: 5
When people come into a thread so argumentatively and aggressively, circling like vultures ready to swoop in on anyone who says something you don't like, you actually end up silencing masses of people.
Then, when things like Brexit happen you literally can't believe it because people don't feel they can be honest around you so you never heard their opinion - you won't allow people to have their opinions, won't listen and are convinced you're right.
If you were less aggressive, were open to other's opinions and listened instead of attacked you might be less surprised about such things in future.
So i can't say a racist bothers me? Right 🙄

Me saying nigel is racist is aggressive? Where did I say people can't have their opinions? You seem to not want me to put mine out there.

Noone will convince me he isn't racist as he is.

And unfortunately not surprised by such things. But it will always bother me, as racists should bother you. I don't think that's controversial.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Me saying nigel is racist is aggressive? Where did I say people can't have their opinions? You seem to not want me to put mine out there.

And unfortunately not surprised by such things. But it will always bother me, as racists should bother you. I don't think that's controversial.
Ffs give it a rest. This is an IACGMOOH thread, if you want to discuss racism in detail then go find that thread and stop derailing this one.You're like a broken record, boring as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ffs give it a rest. This is an IACGMOOH thread, if you want to discuss racism in detail then go find that thread and stop derailing this one.You're like a broken record, boring as duck
Just replying to others. And happy to be a broken record on this one.

Reactions: 3
They jumped on this thread to call people racists. Let’s not feed the troll aye.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Ignore user" is one of the best things about this site.
I don’t like to ignore the bb troll because he likes to slag me off and talk crap which he dirty deletes, so I like responding so people can see the ‘quote’ despite him deleting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Nigel is not a racist.

The end

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.