I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed Jamie Lynn has left, I really liked her!
Another one??! Oh for heavens sake. What a wishy washy year of IACGMOOH. Pity we have to wait till the New Year for The Traitors. BBC stuck that garbage Survivor on instead.

Reactions: 5
What was the point in her then. They clearly got her in to dish the dirt on Britney wilhuch she didn't do. She did great on trials but what was the point? I agree should have some or most pay docked

Reactions: 3
Nigel will probably win as everyone else will walk. He’d be loving doing a trail to win his final 3 course dinner, able to eat alone and have a nice clean final camp as no one else will be able to make a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuine question, why does the pay thing bother people? It’s ITV’s money and their decision in terms of what they give the celebs and when. If it was BBC that we pay for, I could understand.

Reactions: 7
What was the point in her then. They clearly got her in to dish the dirt on Britney wilhuch she didn't do. She did great on trials but what was the point? I agree should have some or most pay docked
I think she spoke about Britney as much as she could without saying too much to get her angry

Reactions: 11
Tony, fromage, and Sam for cyclone
And either tony or Sam to win. The rest can get fucked but I also like fromage and am.not racist. I'm judging him by how he is in the jungle and he is entertaining
---
I think she spoke about Britney as much as she could without saying too much to get her angry
I have respect for her for doing that. She was in my top 5 now we going to get bleeping stuck with fish lips and fake tits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuine question, why does the pay thing bother people? It’s ITV’s money and their decision in terms of what they give the celebs and when. If it was BBC that we pay for, I could understand.
Because it ruins the show if people walk? If they are there for the money and can get the full amount after 72 hours then they’ll just walk. Whereas if they had stricter rules about the money it’s less likely they’d walk?

Reactions: 12
Would the fromagers go to another thread and talk about him and politics?!

Am sad about JLS, I didn't know much about her before but really liked her. Felt like she was being herself and not playing up for the cameras. Wonder if they have back up celebs to send in? If Nelly walks then it does become very male dominated. Although happy for her to go lol. And I am black before anyone says I am being racist in my dislike of her lol.

Reactions: 13

Am sad about JLS, I didn't know much about her before but really liked her. Felt like she was being herself and not playing up for the cameras. Wonder if they have back up celebs to send in? If Nelly walks then it does become very male dominated. Although happy for her to go lol. And I am black before anyone says I am being racist in my dislike of her lol.
I'm not a fromager. I'm just saying he's still a person who feels emotions etc. I'm judging him by how is he is the jungle not what he believes

Reactions: 10
Because it ruins the show if people walk? If they are there for the money and can get the full amount after 72 hours then they’ll just walk. Whereas if they had stricter rules about the money it’s less likely they’d walk?
The question is I guess is whether they're employed or a contractor when they walk for mental health reasons. It may seem harsh of course to say you don't get paid if your mental health is bad and you have to leave, but as a contractor you don't get sick pay anyway? There's millions of contractors who receive no sick leave. So yeah I agree with you, they shouldn't get full pay if they leave for mental health reasons

Reactions: 2
Can I not say I'm bothered about people saying they don't mind if he's racist?
When people come into a thread so argumentatively and aggressively, circling like vultures ready to swoop in on anyone who says something you don't like, you actually end up silencing masses of people.
Then, when things like Brexit happen you literally can't believe it because people don't feel they can be honest around you so you never heard their opinion - you won't allow people to have their opinions, won't listen and are convinced you're right.
If you were less aggressive, were open to other's opinions and listened instead of attacked you might be less surprised about such things in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The friends and families have started to arrive in Oz. Pete Wicks posted from The Gold Coast and saw a picture of Fruitcake leaving

Reactions: 6

It was a bit silly of her to leave really as she could have built up a UK fanbase. Britney I'm sure is bigger in the US than here so she wouldn't be so tarnished by being her sister. I said in a previous post, but I'm sure the under 25s hardly know who Britney is.

Reactions: 5
Josie is annoying me more than Nella, can she duck off next?

Gutted about Jamie, she brought something different. Her redneck tales made me laugh 🤣

Going to support a fellow scouser and say Tony for the win 🥊
JL came over really well. I liked that she only said positive things about her family on the whole. I would have voted for her to win.

I like scouse Tony too. He seems like a great guy so far.

Reactions: 15
It was a bit silly of her to leave really as she could have built up a UK fanbase. Britney I'm sure is bigger in the US than here so she wouldn't be so tarnished by being her sister. I said in a previous post, but I'm sure the under 25s hardly know who Britney is.
Bloody hell that makes.me feel old

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.