I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just replying to others. And happy to be a broken record on this one.
The difference is you came in looking for a fight. There's no need. You're literally commenting solely calling ppl racist. There's no discussion from you about I'm A Celeb. Seriously, enough with the rscism chat
---
They jumped on this thread to call people racists. Let’s not feed the troll aye.
Agreed. Ignore them and they'll get bored talking themselves
---
"Ignore user" is one of the best things about this site.
My page is full of orange 🤣 and just added another 🖐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The difference is you came in looking for a fight. There's no need. You're literally commenting solely calling ppl racist. There's no discussion from you about I'm A Celeb. Seriously, enough with the rscism chat
---

Agreed. Ignore them and they'll get bored talking themselves
---

My page is full of orange 🤣 and just added another 🖐🤣
Happy to be a troll for not liking racists. What a thread.

I had started off about in a celeb but people seemed to take offence to me calling Nigel a racist. Good to know what is offensive on this thread. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Happy to be a troll for not liking racists. What a thread.

I had started off about in a celeb but people seemed to take offence to me calling Nigel a racist. Good to know what is offensive on this thread. 🙄
I agree with you. He is racist. But I don't hate him.

Reactions: 2
I agree with you. He is racist. But I don't hate him.
I agree with sazzle too thoughI don't hate him but I wouldn't tolerate the insidious way he remarked in the programme last night. That's not my type of person. He's not stupid and those words and the careful way he worded it, he knew what he was doing.

That aside, I want to chat about the programme and this will be my last comment on this bit right njow.

Reactions: 6
Because it ruins the show if people walk? If they are there for the money and can get the full amount after 72 hours then they’ll just walk. Whereas if they had stricter rules about the money it’s less likely they’d walk?
I suppose but I don’t think anyone who has left early went in with that intention though, Grace was clearly suffering and JLS has been very up and down. Unfortunately I just think it’s just not a very good show this year even without the leavers and then that bad luck hasn’t helped things.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.