I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you judged him on that one line only or what you know of him outside camp? I just felt it was sloppily phrased
Just taking what you wrote in your post.

He is racist. I do mind racist, in whatever setting they may be in.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well said 👏 👌
He must have absolutely no self awareness. People have responded to him directly calling him out on his tit yet he just ignores it?! It’s so embarrassing.
---
Fgs you're just making a tit of yourself now. Really creepy - what are you trying to prove?
He’s bleeping deranged 😂
---
There are some openly racist people on here

You'll get to know who they are fairly quickly
Oh duck off you with accusing everyone who votes for a black person as racist hahahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suspect that is why she was conveniently seeing a medic when the name was who was doing the next trial was announced. She‘s probably bright enough to know she is being voted because she is unliked so will try and get sympathy. She is so very unlikeable. She is annoying me more than Gillian McKeith did.

I honestly don’t know whym but I have a crush on Tony. I’ve seen him on telly etc previously and never really noticed anything about him, but I am literally perving at him on this show.
I like boxing anyway so have followed him on insta for years but found myself thinking about him when driving along earlier 🤣 Had to tell myself to get a grip looool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He must have absolutely no self awareness. People have responded to him directly calling him out on his tit yet he just ignores it?! It’s so embarrassing.
---

He’s bleeping deranged 😂
---

Oh duck off you with accusing everyone who votes for a black person as racist hahahahahahaha.
I dont think I've come across this poster before, but from these posts, he's not wrong....

Reactions: 4
I dont think I've come across this poster before, but from these posts, he's not wrong....
Search for his previous posts. He has a habit of deleting them though when he doesn’t get a good reaction, just like his most recent one about getting a restraining order 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IT'S NIGEL bleeping FARAGE

Cmon now......

He could wipe out all of the diseases in the world, feed all the needy in the world and personally hand me 1 trillion pounds and I'd STILL think he was a racist, fascist piece of tit who isn't worth the tit on my shoe
I have a feeling if you actually listened to him you wouldn't- you'd be Nella

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say Jamie has a slight case of ptsd/cptsd after what happened to her daughter. She was very distraught looking after trying to use the phone.

Reactions: 10
Why are people that are so bothered by Nigel still watching and commenting if he bothers you so much? You’ve had almost 2 weeks to turn off

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Aw I'm disappointed really grown to like her was bit shocked it was her bloody wish it had been nella they didn't really cast very well did they season had potential but with airing too much of nella and josie it's totally ruined it disappointed we haven't seen the likes of nick

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe two have gone before the public voting has even started.

I think Nella will walk soon, especially now two others have already done it.

I can watch what I want, and can complain about racist Nigel until he disappears. Just concerning that people on here think that being racist is fine. Doesn't matter where in the world he is, campmate or not, he's still a racist.

Just like you guys can complain about anyone in camp🙂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Josie is annoying me more than Nella, can she duck off next?

Gutted about Jamie, she brought something different. Her redneck tales made me laugh 🤣

Going to support a fellow scouser and say Tony for the win 🥊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can watch what I want, and can complain about racist Nigel until he disappears. Just concerning that people on here think that being racist is fine. Doesn't matter where in the world he is, campmate or not, he's still a racist.

Just like you guys can complain about anyone in camp🙂
But your not complaining about people in camp, you are saying anyone on this thread that likes him or isn't bothered by him is racist. That's not the same thing, your commenting on people on the thread, not the people in the jungle.

• Heart
When are ye able to vote peope out ?? Must be tomorrow is it ? Hope we've a week without nella

Reactions: 2
But your not complaining about people in camp, you are saying anyone on this thread that likes him or isn't bothered by him is racist. That's not the same thing, your commenting on people on the thread, not the people in the jungle.
Can I not say I'm bothered about people saying they don't mind if he's racist?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.