Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Nella is impossible. People can barely get two words out before she interrupts voicing how offended she is

Reactions: 35

Glaschelle

VIP Member
yinrun didn't have one single fkn tear anytime.

Lads can we please say Jamie instead of JLS my head is wrecked !!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Keep thinking its Marvin 😭😭😭

Nella lolllllll. Classic case of a narcissist and someone who never went to therapy for her trauma and now the world centres around it 🙂🙂🙂 stupid specy cunt!
Don't hold back Skelling - tell us what you really think 🤣🤣🤣

I cannot believe that idiot is in the jungle with a chef cooking the camp meals and she's refusing to eat them!!!

It must be a generational thing cos I work with lassies this age. Half of them are fine - the other half are maniacs and like Nella take offence at the slightest remark. They also take offence on other peoples behalf. And the other people have no recollection of being offended!!!

So I've got a feeling that Nella's next move - take offence on somebody else's behalf (like Fred is hogging the cooking and Grace really wants to do it (not)) and she'll try and divide the camp.

Honestly, I've seen this in glorious technicolor in my work place. The Nella types walk around smirking and the rest of us breath a sigh of relief when they take yet another sick day. Young lassies and they've all got bad backs!!!

• Haha

hllewis

Chatty Member
Nella comes across as a bully and thinks that she’s some entitled person! She’s literally a nobody! Who does she think she is speaking to Fred like shit? She’s a spoilt horrible brat! There is said it.. someone remove this horrible bitch from the jungle and send Jamie packing with her.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Nella is horrible. Didn't like her before the outburst as she was annoying, but like her even less now. I felt sorry for Fred, he clearly meant no offence and she treated him like shit in front of the camp

She strikes me as someone with a victim complex
I said the same, 100% has a victim complex

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Hope whoever had the thought of casting nella rose loses sleep for the foreseeable future 😂

• Haha

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Why does nella keep saying “im just a girl”? Is it a catchphrase she’s trying to make happen or what? 😂

• Haha

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Imagine you're Danielle, you've won lots of awards and you get one chance to go on the show and you're so excited, and your whole experience is ruined by a non-celeb who behaves like a child.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Fred said nothing wrong.

Nella is a horrible and nasty vindictive cunt. Pass it on… 🤫
---
Wonder how long she will go without food in reality. Would the show intervene?
The show won’t need to intervene because I doubt she could go without food for very long! She’s an attention seeking little cunt at its finest.

F1Grid

VIP Member
Nella just seems incredibly thick.

Perfectly valid to not like Farage. I certainly don’t. But to openly admit that the reason you ‘can’t forget what he did on the outside’ is actually that the internet told you to? :rolleyes: All you’re doing is making him look like he has a point.

Don’t get me started on the Fred shit. What the fuck are you doing girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think Hollywood really has done a number on all these child stars. JLS has a lot of the childlike reactions Britney does. Almost like a stunted maturity, stuck in your teens emotionally.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Exactly. They must have heard how it played out and should have put her straight instead of pandering to her. Anyway, she’s done herself no favours and if she won’t eat Fred’s food, all the more for the others who will at least appreciate it. I was so mad watching her being so pig ignorant to Fred. What a total cow.
Her passive aggressive ostentatiously tidying her bed while the others were eating. Glad they all said how delicious it was and ignored her 😂
I had a colleague like that. We went out for a work meal with others and she left and made a big fuss about just pacing up and down outside the restaurant window while we were eating. I honestly can't remember why - she was sulking with another work colleague I think. We all just ignored her too. Reminds me of Nella 😂

• Haha

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Wish Fred had said "nah its alright dear, I don't want to be your dad, I don't want you to be my daughter, my daughter is an actual champion diver and you are a youtuber"

My faves are Sam & Danielle. I keep forgetting Tony/Nick is even there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MsGilmore

VIP Member
The RP vibes is a bit much IMO

You can critique BW as some of the comments were correct "that was bang out of order", etc some were just thinking it was the perfect time to dogpile w/o getting remanded: "her kind don't even have dads long,, she should be grateful hers lasted so long" " Nella screams like a fucking ape" --- I was like ummmmm, yes she was wrong, but after that comments be crazy AF
I haven’t seen any of the latter comments which are completely uncalled for and are racist.
The ones that I have seen are saying that she is out of order for her reaction not considering his apology. She is arrogant and a bully for trying to isolate him too. She is entitled to her feelings and her grief, but she’s an idiot for expecting him to read her mind.
There seems to be a generation who don’t understand the nuances of conversation and have never heard these old expressions. They’re too busy criticising boomers and millennials and saying ‘slay’.

Howdy

VIP Member
Okaaaaay I have seen the clip of Nella and Fred now and sheeeesh, she is dense. That's all there is to it. The way she said to the camera "he said he could be my dad" TOTALLY misrepresented what happened – we all know it's cos he was talking about his eyesight (which SHE was asking about) and being old. And when she accused him of smiling when he apologised, no, his apology was very sincere, but he became incredulous (hence kind of smiling) when she then started on about not speaking to each other. What an immature and unlikeable brat. "I only allow people to disrespect me once". 😂 ffs. Who does she think she is? The Queen? Fred's behaviour was impeccable; I'm not sure I'd have been so polite.

Benicasm1

I dont care how this portrays me but she would 10000000% play the race card to suit her wouldnt she. If her back was to the wall or she needed to get one over on someone.

If an older white man had verbally attacked a young black girl for no reason at all he would have been kicked off the show i’m fairly sure. Or at the very least given an absolute rollicking off producers for the world to see.