Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scouseconstantine

Actually I take it back, she’s being antagonistic for no reason. She is playing the ‘Disagree with farage’ card hoping the public will be like yess Nella tell him!! She didn’t even let him speak to try and debate properly

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Honestly gobsmacked at Nella’s reaction to Fred saying he was old enough to be be her dad, and then being so horrible to him when he was genuinely apologising, refusing to interact with him or eat his food. Really felt like she had potential to win and she’s just changed the public’s opinion on her in 30 seconds flat.
I felt really uncomfortable with the whole interaction, especially when she said she didn't want to eat his food.

Reactions: 44

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
I thought nella wasn’t going to eat anything Fred had helped prepare…. She soon changed her mind 👀😂😂😂😂😂 we all knew she weren’t gunna starve

• Haha

missxtl

Yesterday, I thought Nella had a chance to win this…… lol she’s f’ed that!! I can’t wait to see the shame on her face when she watches that back!!

• Haha
  • Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Not agreeing with Nella's approach, but she had a great point about doctors and nurses ... how is Nigel and the rest of the British population going to get a GP appointment if there's no Indian, other Asian, or African doctors left in the country??
If she had let him speak I would assume his answer would have been a skilled / points base system like australia have had for years that is proven to work.

But to keep it on topic. Knew the hunger strike wouldn’t last long, Bobby sands she is not. At least it means she can be voted for trials again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Juniper99

Taking mental health seriously, Nella NEEDS genuine help, she cannot emotionally regulate, it's affecting her relating rationally to others. She's over exposed, reactionary and unstable.

The issue is, she knows 'just' enough to weaponise a situation. She's made money from over exposing, she has no real life social skills. No respect for others, an inability to negotiate and harmonise.

She's so messed up inside, she's better off NOT exposing herself while so unstable. But warts and all sells.

A soul traded for cash is worth how much?

The grief card always troubles me when it's loud/ obvious as many around may hold their pain and hurt. Being quiet isn't being cold, being loud isn't 'more hurt' than others.

She's a nasty price of work, and an abuser. She employed many abusive techniques in her rant

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Exactly. She could have had a polite discussion with Nigel and aired her thoughts, but she seems to think whoever shouts the loudest wins the argument. I don’t think she understands what “agree to disagree” means either - she would have shut up sooner if she did.
Honestly, so painful to watch. She came across like a right uneducated thicko. Well done Nige for staying calm.

Nella really twisted his words. Never did he once say anything like he doesnt want her in the country. She never even gave him chance to speak

Jellybb

VIP Member
Farage is a massive wanker but the YouTuber doesn’t even understand what he stands for… she saw it on the internet that people hate him 🙄

Reactions: 42

F1Grid

VIP Member
Yes and he also wasn’t saying that if your parents or grandparents were immigrants he thinks you should be kicked out of the country which was what Nella was implying.

It’s another conversation where she has heard what she thinks someone is saying and not what they have actually said, exactly like with Fred.

She’s so wrapped up in herself she thinks everyone else is only thinking about her and can’t comprehend their views aren’t about her personally. Fred doesn’t want to be her dad and Nigel doesn’t want to kick all black people out of the U.K.
This is exactly what happens when your key developmental years were spent sitting in a room and talking to a camera all day, without having to listen to anybody else.

Covid teenagers are shit to deal with because of this.

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Oh lord! “I love talking to people I don’t understand”. Babe you’re just screaming in his face! This isn’t a conversation, you’re just fucking annoying Nella

• Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
This is way too much Nella airtime. There are some camp mates we’ve hardly heard speak.
Is this ITV trying to redeem her?

Reactions: 41

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I can't stand Nella. There were people on Twitter saying "I will defend Nella " but today they are saying that she is horrid. She was giving me serious Lauren Cooper vibes (Catherine Tate Show) when she was arguing with Fred. I didn't know who she was before I'm a Celebrity but she isn't giving me good vibes at all.
When Fred asked her why didn't she say something to him at the time, she said 'couldn't you feel the vibe' ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 41

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
I honestly think that the reason no one backed Fred at the time was because no one could figure out what the hell had happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think they were generally just confused rather than avoiding her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Inghamtat

I used to really enjoy watching Nella’s content before she came into the Jungle. Now i’m not so sure about her, she’s acting very pathetic and entitled causing drama for no reason and just being a total brat.

Just proves that going on big shows like this can really make you or break you, think you’re finished now Nella if you carry on like this.

Reactions: 39