I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nella is horrible. Didn't like her before the outburst as she was annoying, but like her even less now. I felt sorry for Fred, he clearly meant no offence and she treated him like tit in front of the camp. He looked really upset

She strikes me as someone with a victim complex

• Heart
Reactions: 107
I’m gonna need Jamie Lynn spears to just walk now because I can’t be dealing with this crying anymore. She knew what she signed up too she can leave at anytime.

Reactions: 21
Yesterday, I thought Nella had a chance to win this…… lol she’s f’ed that!! I can’t wait to see the shame on her face when she watches that back!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think Hollywood really has done a number on all these child stars. JLS has a lot of the childlike reactions Britney does. Almost like a stunted maturity, stuck in your teens emotionally.

Reactions: 34
I really am not a fan of Grace Dent, considering she's normally very gobby and opinionated, she's laying low in here.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.