Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Hope Nella goes first. There's some really fun people in there and I don't want it to become the Nella show as they tiptoe around her.

Reactions: 53

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I’ve logged an Ofcom complaint about Nella and her treatment of Fred
Feel like I’ve officially got my Karen badge now 😂 (no offence to any Karen’s on this thread)

• Haha
  • Wow

KINGAA

VIP Member
LET HIM FINISH, fuck sake… why is she screaming in his face? Don’t ask him then scream before he finishes a single word.

I risk getting myself cancelled here, but i think Nigel is only saying that this tiny island of ours can only take so many people. Our infrastructure is creaking. We have a housing crisis. Our NHS is stretched beyond help. There's an unemployment issue etc. I actually don't think he's racist. He's saying our country is on its knees and needs to take control of it's borders. The more people we take in in an uncontrolled way, the more we have to support them. If you go to Australia you have to have x dollars in the bank, a job or skills you can offer the country, medical insurance etc. They won't take you over a certain age! Australia is known for sending illegal immigrants straight back without housing them at all. We provide accommodation, immediate nhs care, money.
The more people we welcome the more the population will grow (when they have children etc). We are literally a teeny tiny country - how can it go on unmanaged?
I think that's why he was saying 'just think about it' to her but Nella was just hysterical and screaming in his face.
Should i see myself out? 🙈😅
That is exactly what he is saying and he gets labelled as a racist for it… he has never said we must shut our borders to everyone, just that it needs to be controlled…

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Loopy83

VIP Member
Really hope Nella goes out first. She has some massive chip on her shoulder.
Discusting attitude.

Reactions: 51

heythere!

I am so so so glad they showed the conversation in full - Fred was making fun of himself for being old. As someone who has lost a parent, I can't relate to her reaction at all.
I absolutely agree. It’s actually a very common thing for someone to say oh I could be your mum/dad she completely blew it out of proportion. Also something else that annoyed me was in the trail she referred to herself as ‘just a girl’ twice I think yet she said to Fred don’t little girl me. She’s ruined any chance of winning if you ask me!

Reactions: 51

account70032

VIP Member
She’s acting like Fred was forcing adoption papers on her wanting her to call him dad lol. All he was talking about was his eyesight isn’t good cause he’s old enough to be her dad. If anything he was putting himself down in that situation calling himself old. If she was mature and didn’t have an ego she would of realised she’s in the wrong and apologised but instead she wants to be attention seeking playing the victim making a problem out of nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Multi-21

VIP Member
That is exactly what he is saying and he gets labelled as a racist for it… he has never said we must shut our borders to everyone, just that it needs to be controlled…
Yes and he also wasn’t saying that if your parents or grandparents were immigrants he thinks you should be kicked out of the country which was what Nella was implying.

It’s another conversation where she has heard what she thinks someone is saying and not what they have actually said, exactly like with Fred.

She’s so wrapped up in herself she thinks everyone else is only thinking about her and can’t comprehend their views aren’t about her personally. Fred doesn’t want to be her dad and Nigel doesn’t want to kick all black people out of the U.K.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Can we go back to hating nasty Nella rather than discussing immigration policies? I’m happy to do both but feel some people may disappear if it continues 🥹

ps congrats everyone on keeping things civil and polite, it’s nice to see people being honest and courteous to each other 😛
pps I’m a Tory
ppps I like our Nige

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Minipizza

VIP Member
can we all collectively agree NOT to vote nella for the trails because I want to be seeing her on my screen as little as possible really

• Heart
Why do so many younger people have mental health?
Everyone has mental health - it just depends whether it is good, bad, healthy or damaged.

In Nella's case, she is entitled, uneducated and unentertaining. One rule for her and an entirely different one for anyone that doesn't pander or agree with her.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Something else Nella said to Fred is irritating me - the 'you stay on your side of the camp and I'll stay on mine' comments. How dare she try to dictate where somebody can and can't go in what is effectively their home for the next few weeks. Outrageous.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Nothing new to add but Fred (for whom English is a second language) used a turn of phrase. He profusely apologised when he realised he’d caused offence.

Nella’s over reaction was utterly pathetic. Absolute child.

On a side note - the word triggered genuinely triggers me. I’m old and I despair for this molly coddled snowflake society. Fuck knows how these babies will cope when life really comes for them.

• Heart
  • Haha

scouseconstantine

Can’t believe I’m defending fucking farage but he’s right Danielle! Do you want rats to spread and eat all your stuff? It doesn’t take a second to be clean and just sort your shit out

account70032

VIP Member
Looking at other clips from I’m a celeb this year Nella was kind of rude to Ant and Dec at one of the trials the way she answers back and is condescending. Then there’s her speaking horribly to Fred and having a go at him when he did nothing wrong. Whether you agree with Nigels views or not , the way Nella gets in someone’s face when talking to them and gets really loud not letting the other person speak or finish their sentence is very rude of her to do that it actually comes across aggressive at times. She loves the sound of her own voice and thinks she’s always right. She needs to be in therapy and around people who will give her a wake up call because she’s hard work to be around if she can’t communicate with people and calm down.

• Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Nella is making me warm to Farage. Not because of his opinions, but his ability to actually voice them

Good lord, I never thought I would ever write something like that 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I risk getting myself cancelled here, but i think Nigel is only saying that this tiny island of ours can only take so many people. Our infrastructure is creaking. We have a housing crisis. Our NHS is stretched beyond help. There's an unemployment issue etc. I actually don't think he's racist. He's saying our country is on its knees and needs to take control of it's borders. The more people we take in in an uncontrolled way, the more we have to support them. If you go to Australia you have to have x dollars in the bank, a job or skills you can offer the country, medical insurance etc. They won't take you over a certain age! Australia is known for sending illegal immigrants straight back without housing them at all. We provide accommodation, immediate nhs care, money.
The more people we welcome the more the population will grow (when they have children etc). We are literally a teeny tiny country - how can it go on unmanaged?
I think that's why he was saying 'just think about it' to her but Nella was just hysterical and screaming in his face.
Should i see myself out? 🙈😅
I agree with you. It's hard to say in public how one feels about this these days, without getting 'cancelled'

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I’m just watching Good Morning Britain and Ben & Susannah are saying that Nella has a big personality & we need to see more of it???
Why is nobody saying the truth - that she is a narrow minded, self-absorbed fool who won’t let any one speak or listen to any other points of view - she just shouts over everyone

• Wow