Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Does Nella understand what self-deprecation is? That's what Fred was being i.e. I'm an old geezer me. Took to her after the 2nd episode but she just shot herself in to foot with her reaction. The hypocrisy as well of trying to console JLS by saying they all want everyone to be happy in there. If I was Fred my piss would be boiling.

Reactions: 39

Whatnow21

Bloody hell Nigel is right about something...she's not listening to him! Disappointed she's never finished anything...like listening until someone else has finished their sentence. Painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

insectoverlords

Dumb people like Nella are the reason people like Farage manage to win over the public, dumb statements like "why do people say you hate immigrants" just makes you look ignorant and like Farage has been targeted by smear campaign, like wtf did you think he was going to say to that?

• Heart

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
It's irrelevant that Fred knew her parents were dead, it has nothing to do with the comment he made. It's a figure of speech and anyone with half a brain would be able to see that. She's made a mountain out of a molehill, comp

Kearnah

If I wanted to watch nella rose for a hour I would type her silly name in YouTube . The whole shows been about her

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Not agreeing with Nella's approach, but she had a great point about doctors and nurses ... how is Nigel and the rest of the British population going to get a GP appointment if there's no Indian, other Asian, or African doctors left in the country??
I am no fan of Farage (we have to say that whenever we say anything in his defence) but I have previously heard him (on a fair few occasions) say that he is not anti immigration - but pro controlled immigration. How he would gauge that is debatable I guess, but there is no reasonable discussion to be had with Nella anyway. She seems unhinged.

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Throw roaches over Marvin, and he instantly becomes more entertaining. He’s throwing better moves than he did in JLS.

• Haha

KTC

Chatty Member
She's fine to agree to disagree with Nigel but not Fred. Her hate towards Fred seems strangely pointed.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Nigel, only let her disrespect you once
Nigel walked off with a spring in his step like Nella hadn’t just been screaming in his face over what she said was a “debate” - if roles were reversed. Nige is such an interesting human to observe. He really is so unbothered it’s WILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

wordzalad

VIP Member
I disagree with a lot of UKIP/Farage but Nella Was just shouting. She’s insufferable.

My grandparents are immigrants, my boyfriend and his family are immigrants. If it came up, I would disagree politely and move on.

She loves being the centre of attention

• Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I think Nella’s behaviour says a lot about these 20 something influencers who have never had to work with others in a team, don’t have everyone blowing smoke up their arse and get thousands of pounds for doing fuck all. Gives me a sense of doom for society and a need to leave my job in customer services asap!
Agreed. Living in their own bubble where they can block anyone. She literally blocked Fred IRL. 😄

• Haha

nickgrimshaw

Someone said previously that Nella definitely is one that has a race card sat in her back pocket, ready to wave around as soon as she can. And there it was when talking to/at Nigel by the bath 🙄
She's uncomfortable to watch because she doesn't articulate any intelligent points, all she does is SHOUT and SHOUT but doesn't say anything constructive or that adds to the debate. I'm not a Farage fan by any means but I really would've taken his side in that discussion 🤦🏼‍♀️

mee43

VIP Member
Drama is one thing, but this incident crossed a line for me. And trying to freeze someone out is unacceptable, imo.
It’s quite sad that no one is brave enough to quietly and politely tell her that she’s acting like a bellend and risks souring the experience for everyone.
As it is, she’s probably already imagining the hero status she’s achieved amongst her followers for the putting the old man in his place.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Fred's English is amazing, he just said an English saying in a slightly different way.
Instead of 'I'm old enough to be your father' he said 'I could be your father'. Big deal.
Mind you Nella sounds like she'd have taken offence at the first version anyway.
Hope Fred does just ignore her from now on.