Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don’t agree with them getting their full fee if they only stick it out for 72 hours.
Imagine if every single one of them decided to leave after 72 hours, there’d be no programme?
If you walk you should just get paid a percentage of your full fee for how many days you did.
For example, say their fee is £100,000 for the 3 weeks, that would make a daily rate of £4762.
If they quit after 72 hours/3 days then they get 3 x their daily rate = £14,286. I bet they’d stay then. Paying in full after 72 hours gives them no incentive to stay. If they’re voted off they get their full fee because it wasn’t their choice to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Please can Nella leave. She’s been screaming for 5 mins and my heads killing. Can’t imagine living with her. I’d be crying more than Jamie lynn tears

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ATV2021

VIP Member
That is exactly what he is saying and he gets labelled as a racist for it… he has never said we must shut our borders to everyone, just that it needs to be controlled…
And I think this is why alot of people voted to leave. I did. I'll say I did. And was for a purpose of some control like Australia etc. Not because I'm racist or EDL types who want everyone out.

Anywho. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

spicebaggorl

You know it’s bad when Sam is the voice of reason for Jamie Lynn and telling her it wasn’t that bad. He literally had insects in his pants.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flossie2

VIP Member
ITV will be back peddling now. They’ll desperately try and show Nella in a ‘good light’ and will probably have done their best to get her to apologise.

At this stage Fred is the only one with a backbone. I can’t believe not one of them didn’t say anything-instead they all started fawning over her getting 3 bloody stars.

9Pine

VIP Member
Why didnt anyone defend Fred & tell that Nella to grow the fuck up?
Exactly. They must have heard how it played out and should have put her straight instead of pandering to her. Anyway, she’s done herself no favours and if she won’t eat Fred’s food, all the more for the others who will at least appreciate it. I was so mad watching her being so pig ignorant to Fred. What a total cow.

JulesC

VIP Member
Nella has really fucked me off tonight, mainly because she made Nigel feckin Farage look good. I hope they show no Nella tomorrow night.

neroli

VIP Member
Nella is having some mental health issues, probably best for itv to remove her she's obviously still traumatised by her parents passing, it's not fair to her or the other contestants, the way she went at fred it's obvious she's not mentally stable for this show.
Or she could just be an attention-loving narcissist who believes the world revolves around her?
---
ITV will be back peddling now. They’ll desperately try and show Nella in a ‘good light’ and will probably have done their best to get her to apologise.

At this stage Fred is the only one with a backbone. I can’t believe not one of them didn’t say anything-instead they all started fawning over her getting 3 bloody stars.
They are worried that they will be labelled "racists" if they call her out?
---
Why do so many younger people have mental health?
They don't. They are encouraged to believe they have when dealing with difficult life circumstances.

Last edited:

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Wonder how long she will go without food in reality. Would the show intervene?
I think they would. I was thinking that they won’t just allow her to not eat for days.
- - -
Nella is an awful person. Plenty of people have lost parents and lost them a lot younger than her and wouldn’t behave like that. Stop projecting your shit onto others!

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Nella arguing with Farage 😂
Is this some desperate attempt for her to curry favour after gaslighting Fred? She thinks Farage is fair game to be screamed at and the viewing public will see her as some sort of hero. She is just horrid.

Reactions: 31
I think Nella shouldn’t play the Mental Health card.

She is just nasty. Grief can be raw after many years but she has a lucrative life now from her shitty influence lifestyle. Alongside that comes self-entitlement, petulance, narcissism, oblivion to others with opposing opinions, misinformation from living solely in the SM world.

Fred wasn’t doing what she wanted, something about frying up fat. She was already annoyed with him.

Nella is challenged by this comparatively eclectic mix of people in the jungle.

I wonder when some of the campmates see it all played back will they regret loyalties to Nella.

Nella is being enabled and I foresee further increasingly bigger explosions from her.

The show is currently not very entertaining.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Instead of listening to Nigel like an adult, she decided to respond hysterically by shouting over him. She wasn’t looking for a conversation or a debate - she was looking for an argument. I’m a couple of years older than her and I see this behaviour so much in people around our age. No self awareness, no social skills, no respect for others and thinks she’s always right. Don’t even get me started on the way she spoke to Fred. I wonder who her next target will be?
Yes she was looking for IAC classic moments - 'when Nella schooled Farage' - but he won't bite and simply doesn't care.
Others have said it - as an influencer she's used to giving a so called savage response then blocking people who disagree with her. Real life is not quite the same.