I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is a French man telling
How is Nigel Firage responsible when people in this country voted for it??? I get it was his idea but democratically the public decided on Brexit, unfortunately.
Well said ! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nice that Fred said what he had to say and left it and seemed nice to him afterwards talking about the food challenge. 😊 my sort of person. No point holding grudges you don’t have to agree on everything

Reactions: 33
I always enjoy the eating bum holes and willies challenge. Minutes of amusement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is Nigel Firage responsible when people in this country voted for it??? I get it was his idea but democratically the public decided on Brexit, unfortunately.
Try telling people in Scotland that who the majority voted against it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Or is it David Cameron’s? Nah. It’s the public.

Reactions: 3
I don’t like politic talk and I’m an air head so half the time I don’t understand most of it but I’m glad Fred was honest etc and was asking about it where as last time when Matt cockhead was on it everyone wouldn’t say tit 😂
people did say stuff to Matt last year they were fuming with him and he expressed regrets (whether they were genuine who knows)

Reactions: 1
Matt Hancock had remorse for his actions. Farage on the other hand an absolute knob. Probs to Fred the only one with balls to say something
What does he have to be remorseful for when he technically won? Also Matt Hancock is just as much as a slimy untrustworthy twit and anyone who things Matt is a nice person and has changes are fooolls, fooools I tell ya!

Reactions: 10
I don't you can solely blame Nigel but I think where Fred might be coming from is Nigel was one of the loudest voices from the Leave campaign. He's also slagged off the EU for years. Don't forget how close that result was though.
That result was close, but the election landslide afterwards for the conservatives in 2019 said everything. The country hadn’t changed its mind - it gave the majority to the only party who promised to leave the EU. And I’m a staunch remainer.

Reactions: 14
Matt Hancock had remorse for his actions. Farage on the other hand an absolute knob. Probs to Fred the only one with balls to say something
No he didn't. He wanted atonement so he can be a celebrity. Weaselly horrible man. He also left his shaving tit in the sink for one of his campmates to clear up. If that's an indication of the kind of person he is i.e. a lame shirker, then i'm not interested in his so called 'remorse'.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.