I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone should make a IACGMOOH politics only chat. 🙄 If People insist on only discussing Farage's politics. It has nothing to do with wrestling crocs or eat emu anus
It's getting bleeping tedious.

it is going to dominate the entire thread over time as it did nearing the end of the BB one And become an unpleasant place.

Anyway that's my two cents. Now onto pizza... And bug chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
people did say stuff to Matt last year they were fuming with him and he expressed regrets (whether they were genuine who knows)
I do not believe for one second that Matt showed any genuine remorse when he was in the jungle last year. He knew what he needed to say and do to win his campmates over and in turn to try and turn public opinion on him.

I respect that fact that Nigel has gone in there knowing exactly how a lot of people feel about him, but is staying true to himself.

Reactions: 12
I do not believe for one second that Matt showed any genuine remorse when he was in the jungle last year. He knew what he needed to say and do to win his campmates over and in turn to try and turn public opinion on him.

I respect that fact that Nigel has gone in there knowing exactly how a lot of people feel about him, but is staying true to himself.
The £1.5million quid he's getting probably helps

Reactions: 4
That result was close, but the election landslide afterwards for the conservatives in 2019 said everything. The country hadn’t changed its mind - it gave the majority to the only party who promised to leave the EU. And I’m a staunch remainer.
But realistically it's a bit like America with 2 parties. Sometimes it can a case of best of a bad bunch.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.