I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Nigel Firage responsible when people in this country voted for it??? I get it was his idea but democratically the public decided on Brexit, unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love that Danielle is really interested and engaged. Fred just looking for trouble. I say that although I like him.

Brevit happened, was voted for by the majority - jeez, get over it!

Now go eat some penis, Nigellas!

Reactions: 24
honestly, fred is so intelligent and nigel had no comeback there

I'm disappointed in the contestants who just did the whole "let's go wash up"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Me too. And why is Grace trying to get him not to talk about Brexit when it's Nigel bloody Farage he's in there with, I would too. Wouldn't go on about it, but I'd raise the subject too.
Definitely, it’s what he’s known for! He can’t go on such a popular show and not be questioned on it, it’s like talking to Marvin about football instead of music

Reactions: 9
Matt Hancock had remorse for his actions. Farage on the other hand an absolute knob. Probs to Fred the only one with balls to say something

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Me too. And why is Grace trying to get him not to talk about Brexit when it's Nigel bloody Farage he's in there with, I would too. Wouldn't go on about it, but I'd raise the subject too.
It’s like saying they couldn’t talk about the pandemic when Hancock was in there. Of course Brexit is going to come up.

Reactions: 12
I don’t like politic talk and I’m an air head so half the time I don’t understand most of it but I’m glad Fred was honest etc and was asking about it where as last time when Matt cockhead was on it everyone wouldn’t say tit 😂

Reactions: 11
How is Nigel Firage responsible when people in this country voted for it??? I get it was his idea but democratically the public decided on Brexit, unfortunately.
I don't you can solely blame Nigel but I think where Fred might be coming from is Nigel was one of the loudest voices from the Leave campaign. He's also slagged off the EU for years. Don't forget how close that result was though.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.