I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see his arse clearly as my glasses are out of prescription and because of my leg I've not managed to get for my new contacts but that's on next week's to do list.
At this point in time be thankful they’re not up to date because even though I ain’t wearing mine & I still did a double take I’m scarred 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She mentioned her. She spoke about their mum putting them in singing and dancing and thinking they were the best

I bet she only thought Britney was good and JLS just had to tag along lol

funny enough i had to tag alomg when my sister wanted dancing lessons i bleeping hated it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So happy to have found this thread…

so what’s with the hair Fred, and when did he into Dean Gaffney? 🤣

Also isn’t Sam adorable? He’s like an excitable puppy!

I have a feeling this is going to be my favourite series.
Waaahahhhhh I'm not the only one who sees the Dean Gaffney resemblance 😂😂😂 I said it the other night thinking you'd all have me sectioned 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe I’m about to say this but I actually warmed to Jamie-Lynn slightly after that chat with Fred.

Reactions: 19
Wasn't expecting her to open up so quickly
I think sometimes it can be more about the person who's asking the questions and the way they ask them. Fred came across as not too invasive and like he was genuinely interested in what she had to say, she probably dropped her guard a bit because of that.

Did he just say Boris Johnson is introverted? My arse he is!

The UK is already an independent country!

Reactions: 9
For what it’s worth, my aunt met Boris at her hospital (she’s a senior nurse) for a PR thing and she said when the camera was off and they were talking normally he was such an engaging and lovely man to talk to. She’s very left wing so for her to say that was surprising.

Reactions: 15
I bleeping love Fred. Absolute legend.

Love Josie as well. Both my winners already however I think Nick is lovely and hope he gets more screen time.

Reactions: 11
Fred is right. Brexit was about immigration and the leave vote was rooted in racism and xenophobia

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
For what it’s worth, my aunt met Boris at her hospital (she’s a senior nurse) for a PR thing and she said when the camera was off and they were talking normally he was such an engaging and lovely man to talk to. She’s very left wing so for her to say that was surprising.
I’ve heard similar the whole bumbling Boris routine seems to come with an on & off switch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.