I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread so we can keep talking about the new series

Nigel & Nella are doing the first trial today and everybody is in the same camp from the off (no split of poor/not so poor camps this time)

Reactions: 18
The thought of Farage being "rehabilited" actually makes me feel a bit sick. With Hancock, I didn't and still don't like him but I also understand that people can have political views I dislike but still be ultimately OK people. Farage is a racist and anti-semite who takes money from Russia today, wants to get rid of the NHS and does podcasts with literal Nazis.

Reactions: 32
Farage is a racist and anti-semite who takes money from Russia today, wants to get rid of the NHS and does podcasts with literal Nazis.
Lurked onto this thread to see what's going on, but on principal, this is the reason I won't be tuning in this year.

Poor taste to have that scumbag paraded around on TV.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Really not liking Jamie - she’s completely uninterested in the experience or in her camp mates.
I tuned in for Fred and Grace but I got a bit bored with it.

Reactions: 13
I thought I read earlier somewhere that Jamie wants to leave already. I can't find it now though.

Reactions: 8
I don't find Ant and Dec's continual quips about Farage funny. Not that he doesn't deserve massive mockery but it makes it all seem so cosy and amusing. A & D aren't witty enough to say anything inciteful.
Plus they wear thin so quickly :sleep: while the idiots behind the camera piss themselves laughing.
Plus he won't give a tit. It just makes the programme makers and A & D feel 'edgy'.

Reactions: 36
I’m also worried that Farage will win over more people with his pint drinking, cuddly man of the people act, and that people will feel sorry for him like they did with Hancock when he inevitably gets voted for every trial. It’s disgusting that ITV have given him this platform and paid him a massive wedge for the privilege.

on Twitter, Jamie Lynn is getting as much if not more hate than Farage. I’ve not read Britney’s book. Can someone explain what she did to get all this vitriol Please?

Reactions: 21
The thought of Farage being "rehabilited" actually makes me feel a bit sick. With Hancock, I didn't and still don't like him but I also understand that people can have political views I dislike but still be ultimately OK people. Farage is a racist and anti-semite who takes money from Russia today, wants to get rid of the NHS and does podcasts with literal Nazis.
You'd think people would have actually learned from Hancock's inclusion. Many viewers thought he came off well and became receptive to the narrative that he was misunderstood and handled the pandemic as best he could. Now we have it all coming out in the covid enquiry that his handling of the pandemic was at best badly botched and at worst intentionaly mishandled. I don't doubt it was a high stress situation but there is something genuinely sociopathic about someone saying "I decide who lives and who dies". Once again we're getting the same thing again with Farage. Just because someone is friendly on a personal level doesn't mean they don't have screwed up morals deep down.

• Wow
  • Heart
I can't stand Ant and Dec, not even in the BG days. Pair of unfunny twats. I only tolerate them for this and, to be honest, I've only tolerated this since last year for a long long time. Their jokes or quips are utterly cringe. How anyone can find that double act of doucebags endearing amazes me.

• Heart
Why would they allow someone like Nigel Farage on the show who is blatantly a racist, when a couple of years back, Jack Maynard got removed from the show when it was found he had made some racist tweets on Twitter?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I get they'll be tired and (probably) miserable but Josie explaining who everyone was to Sister Britney last night and Sister Britney visibly yawning and zoning out wound me up.

Manners cost nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can I pretend this is Twitter and say something controversial? I didn’t mind JL last night. I don’t think the yawning was meant to be rude she was probably just knackered.
Speaking of Twitter or X if you prefer. The “I refuse to watch because of Nigel” gang really think they’ve done something not tuning in, he’ll of already been paid. It’s not some sort of ppv.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Speaking of Twitter or X if you prefer. The “I refuse to watch because of Nigel” gang really think they’ve done something not tuning in, he’ll of already been paid. It’s not some sort of ppv.
Commercial tv still relies on ratings as they make their money selling advertising space. If the show's ratings are poor then less companies will want to advertise their products during the show. If the drop in I'm a Celebs rating are due to the inclusion of Farage then that will likely cost ITV money and Farage's £1.2 million pay cheque will have been a very bad investment for ITV.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I pretend this is Twitter and say something controversial? I didn’t mind JL last night. I don’t think the yawning was meant to be rude she was probably just knackered.
Don’t mind them there’s people literally opening the thread to say they’re not watching. Like cool, WE DONT CARE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.