Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Imagine being sat there with Nigel Farage and Jamie Lynn Spears and you (nella) being the biggest cunt of all by a landslide

• Haha
Reactions: 101

Bluetomato

Ffs, my dad died 3 weeks ago, if someone said that to me it wouldn’t bother me - he wasn’t trying to upset her, or offend her. She’s a knob.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

bananabutter

VIP Member
The conversation was literally:

“I had to have surgery on my eyes because they’ve declined so much with age I’m older than you think”
“You’re not that old”
“I’m 51, I’m old enough to be your dad”
“No my dad was older than you”
“I’d still be old enough”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 how is that offensive

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
I actually found that so uncomfortable to watch.
What a horrible entitled twat she is!!
Imagine if it was the other way around 👀👀

Reactions: 55

Sibz

Chatty Member
Please don't vote her for any more tasks and give her more airtime, wait til next week and give her first boot 🥾 that's if she's still in it by then and hasn't flounced off and quit

• Heart
Reactions: 53

KTC

Chatty Member
Jesus christ she's unbearable. Calling him a weirdo? wtf. My dads dead and I would never act like that. Sensitive Suzy.

Reactions: 53

Anniesland321

My Dad passed away 6 years ago, I've had so many people I work with say they are old enough to be my Dad (they are) I would never react in the way she has. She needs to go, she's vile! Love Fred hate Nella!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Okgolightly

VIP Member
If I were Fred I’d make sure I cooked everything from here on out and see how long Nella lasts refusing to eat anything 🥲 what a horrible woman.

Reactions: 49