I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m autistic and I take things way too literally. Embarrassingly when I started training for a job a few years ago, the instructions said “put YOUR NAME onto the system” so I was typing in YOUR NAME rather than my actual name 😆 I have to say “ explain it to me like I’m a five year old, if someone is giving me instructions
Aww bless you

Reactions: 6
Sam is the bookies fave but imagine if there were a last minute Farage vote and he took the crown ( secretly I’d enjoy this.) Loads of people just trolling ITV. Glad Josie is out, not sure this has done her any favours tbh. Farage with the biggest fee and being kept in over apparently more popular contestants 😂😂. I’m here for the fallout.
I know that’s what kills me, people are just winding ITV up 😂 It’s like that case a few years ago where a teacher got in trouble for calling a toy or something Mohammed when the kids had to pick a name (no religious dig or anything, still would have happened if she’d got in trouble for calling it Jesus). A daytime TV show had a competition to name a sheep or similar and they had to pick their own name as 99% of the piss taking British public voted Mohammed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ignoring any political views and opinions, I am not sure why Nigel is so popular. He is a good camp mate as he mucks in, but I would kind of forget he was there.

Reactions: 10
Who was your top three favorites and least three favorites?
Top 3: Sam, Tony, Marvin/Nick
Bottom 3: Nella, Josie, Danielle
---
What was this about? Danielle nearly left as she had infection

Probably from all the uncleanliness in camp, she wasn't exactly a clean freak herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Top three
Sam
Tony
Nick

bottom three
Nella
Josie
Grace (I generally love her but she was miserable, for whatever reason!)

Reactions: 5
Ignoring any political views and opinions, I am not sure why Nigel is so popular. He is a good camp mate as he mucks in, but I would kind of forget he was there.
I think it's a testament to just how horrible a lot of the camp mates have been as people this year that someone who is just very basically well mannered and respectful to others is getting such support.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When they are asked by Ant &
At the start of this series I liked Josie, and could see her winning, but as the show progressed I just didn't like her personality. She is lazy and incredibly bitchy. I also really objected to the blatant ITV bias and attempts to manipulate the votes in Josie's favour on other ITV daytime shows. She had way too much air time.

At the start of the series I hated Nigel because of his political views and the damage they did to our country. However, as the show progressed, I have been able to overlook the politics and judge him solely on his behaviour in camp, which has been exemplary. I don't even blame him for wanting maximum air time, because every single one of the contestants are in there with an agenda.

I dislike Tony. There is something about him and my instinct is he is not a nice guy.

I have always found Sam annoying, I accept he has ADHD, but I think he does play on this. If he isn't playing for the cameras, he might want to re-think medication, because his behaviour is so extreme, throwing himself at people. I can't imagine spending longer than about 10 minutes with him, let alone several days in a camp where you are hungry and uncomfortable. For the camp mates to say he is their winner really puzzles me, so the ITV edit may be to blame, he can't be that bad! Plus my son really likes him so I am going for either Nigel or Sam for the win.

Agree with everything you say , especially the bit about Tony , he seems to the type who along with his mates would totally ignore Sam in the pub because as annoying as Sam is he's nicey nice , there's not a chance they'd cross paths IRL & be mates .

Reactions: 9
He may well have done- who knows how it was edited - he did say it would be ok for a bit ( few minutes I think he said) then he headed off somewhere- Sam went off for a nap- ( c’mon how many of us would nap when the dinner is cooking😝) who knows how long Nigel was gone - Sam, maybe should have paid more attention - I think they were better fed than any other year - food didn’t seem as important- I think it was completely mad having Sam as head chef - wonder if they did it for a laugh- because it was entertaining😂
Yes you're right, we don't know what was lost in editing. End of it Sam and Nige laughed it off.
Jose is pretty big and she didn't seem to loose anything there. Food was boring yes, but doesn't seem that limiting.
---
I don't even blame him for wanting maximum air time, because every single one of the contestants are in there with an agenda.
I think that works in his favour. Jose being bitchy about Nigel talking about screen time. But they all care about screen time, at least Nigel is being straight up!

Reactions: 11
It seems unfair that Nigel is getting stick for Sam taking a nap during his appointed job. Even if he misunderstood the literal interpretation of Nigel's words, Sam would have seen/smelled the rice burning and taken it off the heat of he'd been awake.

Reactions: 15
It seems unfair that Nigel is getting stick for Sam taking a nap during his appointed job. Even if he misunderstood the literal interpretation of Nigel's words, Sam would have seen/smelled the rice burning and taken it off the heat of he'd been awake.
Yeah i think the general consensus is they're both to blame lol bad communication, but Nigel then lied.

I’m quite surprised how many people love Tony. I think he’s a mardy arse and stand offish with a short fuse.

Reactions: 18
I’m quite surprised how many people love Tony. I think he’s a mardy arse and stand offish with a short fuse.
Love how this is the first comment I see when I was about to comment for the first time in the threads saying how I think Tony should win 🤣

• Haha
They did one year. I think in 2018 but I don't think they have done it since.
Sorry I’m very behind on the threads but they also did it in 2013 as it’s one of the only series I watched previously because Kian Egan was in it and I remember him seeing his wife Jodi in the jungle

Reactions: 2
Sorry I’m very behind on the threads but they also did it in 2013 as it’s one of the only series I watched previously because Kian Egan was in it and I remember him seeing his wife Jodi in the jungle
I was a big Westlife fan too lol

Reactions: 1
JMO But I feel Tony is tolerating Sam because if he was horrible to him he would not be in the jungle and would be voted off. Sometimes I see anger in his eyes like he wants to knock him out but holds back...as I said JMO....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.