I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hybrid human here - Jewish female, American/RC father, Irish heritage and 2nd generation British citizen (what a delightful mix right now 😆) and Farage has all my votes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand bettings odds 🙈 who is the favourite?
The "lower" the odds, the more of the favourite they are so...
It's more complex than this but the nutshell is how many times the right hand number goes into the left...

So 4/1 (4 times) vs 10/1 (10 times) so 4/1 is more of the likely option...

4/11...11 doesn't go into 4 at all so basically dead cert (£1 = 36p win...total £1.36 whereas on 4/1 you'd win £4 total £5).

Ex betting shop manager. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Here we go.
I’m pretty sure Sam will win.
I’d love Nigel to come second just to see the haters panic when he’s in the final two! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just merrily checked the finish time thinking surely it'll be a bit shorter tonight. 😫🥱 how wrong I was

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly the being locked in a box with some snakes wouldn’t bother me. I think snakes are quite cute

Reactions: 7
Surely they can’t get much from phone votes since they’ve introduced the app with free votes.

Reactions: 5
Omg the fact it doesn’t end until 10.40….some of us have work tomoz, can’t be doing late nights!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.