I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Is that weasel Farage still in there dear God 😳

Not a fan..

Seen a video where a Dublin journalist was interviewing him and he was so arrogant and saying "up the ra" for no valid reason that I could see.. came across so rude..

If you put into tik Tok "nigel Farage up the ra Irish journalist " you will see it.

Get him out... 🙂👋

Reactions: 6
How Is that weasel Farage still in there dear God 😳

Not a fan..

Seen a video where a Dublin journalist was interviewing him and he was so arrogant and saying "up the ra" for no valid reason that I could see.. came across so rude..

If you put into tik Tok "nigel Farage up the ra Irish journalist " you will see it.

Get him out... 🙂👋

I looked but it looks like he just did a cameo saying “up the raa” lol
I don’t like him but I can only see that he was paid to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just come on the threads of the individual contestants! Does someone want to start a Tony thread haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2

That's fake news isn't it?

Someone paid for him to do a cameo saying that. He had no idea what it ment and then it's been spliced into videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think Tony is just built differently and knows how Sam is privileged and probably acting up slightly for the cameras. He grew up in a rough area, his story isn't too dissimilar to Wayne Rooney as WR is from the same vicinity and was born into a boxing family. I mean Rhys Jones lost his life in that area of Lpool aged 11. They can probably hold it together for someone incessantly winding them up, plus they have many kids!

I would really be surprised if Sam was an avid fan of boxing, he just doesn't seem it. Has he just latched on to the alpha male there?

That's fake news isn't it?

Someone paid for him to do a cameo saying that he had no idea what it ment and then it's been spliced into videos.
If you think someone that served as an European Minister doesn't know what the RA means well i have some magic beans to buy

Reactions: 1
If you think someone that served as an European Minister doesn't know what the RA means well i have some magic beans to buy
What was his European minister role?

I thought he was just a MEP. Maybe very few of hundreds of them will have heard of that Irish term? I'd think it was residents association or rheumatoid arthritis to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nigel comes across as a polite and considerate guy in the jungle. He has the patience of a saint to not react when the others are baiting him or talking behind his back. Was never a fan before, but have been giving him my 5 votes every night as none of the others are coming across well.

With Sam, I watched Made in Chelsea back in the day, and he is definitely playing the game.

Had not heard of Tony before, but the way he treats Nigel is not great. He is full of himself and am really not sure why, has a chip on his shoulder for some reason. If he wanted to be against the establishment, it should be against Sam and his super rich family.

Reactions: 10
husband wants to watch tonight so i will be following on. I prefer this thread to the show. You all gave me great tips and tv show ideas

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor Nigel had probably the hardest task with that diving underwater using spanners. I struggle enough with spanners alone. He's got serious mobility issues from all his accidents and was clearly quite upset to have come up short for that one.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.