I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if you bet £50 on Sam to win, you will receive £21 back if he wins - as he is the favourite they will not give you good odds.

if you bet £2 on Tony and he wins you will get £11 back.

I think this is what it means!

Reactions: 7
Well it fid
They are pushing hard on this morning for everyone to vote for Josie. Showed her best bits and she's only done 2 trials and one she stopped after 30seconds. If she wins after that it's not on.
Well it didn't work 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the start of this series I liked Josie, and could see her winning, but as the show progressed I just didn't like her personality. She is lazy and incredibly bitchy. I also really objected to the blatant ITV bias and attempts to manipulate the votes in Josie's favour on other ITV daytime shows. She had way too much air time.

At the start of the series I hated Nigel because of his political views and the damage they did to our country. However, as the show progressed, I have been able to overlook the politics and judge him solely on his behaviour in camp, which has been exemplary. I don't even blame him for wanting maximum air time, because every single one of the contestants are in there with an agenda.

I dislike Tony. There is something about him and my instinct is he is not a nice guy.

I have always found Sam annoying, I accept he has ADHD, but I think he does play on this. If he isn't playing for the cameras, he might want to re-think medication, because his behaviour is so extreme, throwing himself at people. I can't imagine spending longer than about 10 minutes with him, let alone several days in a camp where you are hungry and uncomfortable. For the camp mates to say he is their winner really puzzles me, so the ITV edit may be to blame, he can't be that bad! Plus my son really likes him so I am going for either Nigel or Sam for the win.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish they’d stop putting politicians in tbh. They’re always going to be boring as being antagonistic in any way is going to lose them votes. Replace them with some nutty grandma who’ll get hysterical over the messy camp and call all the housemates sloth plebs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think people are fed up of smoke and mirrors of influencers and celebrities and being honest, as Nigel has been about his reasons for doing it, is quite refreshing. He isn’t there to face his fears or push himself outside his comfort zone, it is purely to reach a new audience for his day job. Which is why they are all there really (and the pay cheque).

I was listening to the radio recently and someone asked the DJ if she’d do Strictly and she immediately said yes as you couldn’t down that sort of pay cheque. She then said she’d be rubbish as she has no rhythm but for the money it’s worth it

• Haha
People seem to have short memories when it comes to some of the comments Farage has made in the last couple of decades. Just one example was when video emerged of Donald Trump claiming to use his power and influence to grab women “by the pussy,” he excused the comments as “alpha male boasting,” saying, “It’s the kind of thing, if we are being honest, that men do.” Yes, he has been civil in the jungle, but he presided over a party that had members that openly mocked disabled people, made disparaging remarks about women and got into bed with some far right European politicians when it suited. Hope to hell he doesn’t win.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got out of bed earlier, pulled back the covers to air the bed and there was a dead, curled up spider on the sheet! 😱
The thought of that crawling about under our covers last night… 🤢😫
I could never do the jungle.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sam is the bookies fave but imagine if there were a last minute Farage vote and he took the crown ( secretly I’d enjoy this.) Loads of people just trolling ITV. Glad Josie is out, not sure this has done her any favours tbh. Farage with the biggest fee and being kept in over apparently more popular contestants 😂😂. I’m here for the fallout.

• Haha
  • Heart
A lot of cooking is just common sense but I guess that's a bit much to expect from Sam. 😊
Yeah but he's autistic as well It might be 'common sense' but it depends how well he takes information whether its written down or verbally etc if he can't hold information verbally too well or remember enough it's gonna be a struggle I'm autistic and have to have everything written down so I can go back to the the written instructions

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I want Sam to win but i think there are MANY people in our society who feel like they aren't heard, listened to, respected for their views, are called racist for wanting control of our borders and are sick of woke cancel culture who will use IAC to vote for Nigel to send a very clear message to those who won't listen.
Could be a close call.

I got out of bed earlier, pulled back the covers to air the bed and there was a dead, curled up spider on the sheet! 😱
The thought of that crawling about under our covers last night… 🤢😫
I could never do the jungle.
OMG!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know but when I'm talking to people I always say 'if you need to explain something to me, think of it as if explaining to an idiot' so what I mean is I need it right word for word.
I’m autistic and I take things way too literally. Embarrassingly when I started training for a job a few years ago, the instructions said “put YOUR NAME onto the system” so I was typing in YOUR NAME rather than my actual name 😆 I have to say “ explain it to me like I’m a five year old” if someone is giving me instructions.

Does anyone else think that Sam hugs people like cats hug people? 😆

83EEF2E0-3DF9-45D9-87DA-AEBF9A470BB6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.