I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that but everyone thinks Tony looks annoyed with him when most of the time he’s smiling and laughing as well. I don’t think Tony is as bothered as other people are on his behalf 🤣 We only see an hour of their day so I doubt Sam is that full on all the time, they’ll be showing the best bits they can.

I’m sure Tony would tell him to leave him be for a bit if he wanted peace lol, he’s 41 years old and has been forward with Sam a few times so I don’t think he’d let him wind him up for long.

They seem to get on just fine to me, Tony has a lot of patience though I do agree
I agree, and have said this before. Tony tries to hide his smile sometimes but I don't think hrs overly annoyed. He's actually been really nice, supportive and friendly with Sam

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank god!! I liked her at the start but quickly showed her true two faced colours when Nella was appointed camp leader.

Reactions: 23
i feel like the more excited they act when they get the boot the more gutted they actually are lol

Reactions: 31
I wonder what this morning will have to say about this?🤣🤣🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahhhh that was actually one of the funniest moments of the show, ‘it’s the duff duffs not the dun duns!’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Made up she’s not in the final she didn’t deserve it
She was such a bleeping witch. Her and the other 2 women who stayed in this year were just awful, awful people. And when you have Nigel in there and you can still say they are worse that's really saying something!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I did want to see her do an actually trial. She'd have had to do one properly if she was in final three to get their final meal.
She has cruised through without a proper trial.

Reactions: 14
This is a really bitchy thing to say, but she is a witch...

But I've never seen someone come out of the jungle, looking fatter than when they went in...

Probably because she sat on her arse all day and did nothing 🙄

Sorry 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.