I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From everything that was shown of Nick which sadly wasn’t a lot , he seemed the nicest and most genuine of all the campmates that are left so it’s a shame he’s gone because of all the campmates who are left I don’t think anyone of them are as genuine as Nick and would of been nice to him in the final .

Nigel seems polite and nice even if you don’t agree with his political views , if you just judge him on his manner and approach he doesn’t seem difficult to get along with for 3 weeks as he’s not bullying anyone and to be fair to him he’s not bitchy or two faced like some of them that have been in there. Sam is harmless and he’s not horrible. I do think he can be attention seeking which I’m sure gets annoying but that doesn’t surprise me cause he’s been on reality tv a long time he knows what people like to see and what makes you stand out cause that’s been his job so he knows what he’s doing. Yeah he can be loud and over step boundaries which I think that’s something he needs to learn to be more aware of but he’s definitely nicer than some of the people that have been in there.

Marvin seems nice but he’s boring he doesn’t stand out so usually he would be the type of person who gets voted out soon but I would prefer someone like him to stay in over Josie or Danielle. I don’t like Danielle that much and I think she’s too smug so might humble her to be voted out next.

Josie is getting all the screen time and we are being forced to like her it’s ridiculous how much they’re shoving her in our faces trying to make her popular and I do believe her and ITV must have some sneaky deal going on to get her the screen time and get her to the final. As for Tony he isn’t as bad as the girls and at times he’s been funny so it wouldn’t bother me if he gets to the final but I also don’t think he’s amazing or that likeable maybe cause I don’t get the hype about him. I think I’ve covered everyone lol. I feel like this year it’s hard to have many favourites.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Seeing her the way she is and knowing how close she is to Alison has put me off Hammond too!
I know a lot of people like Alison and don’t get me wrong there are presenters far worse than her but I just don’t think she’s that funny. I used to not mind her and found her funny at times but then it got to a point when it felt like her ego got so big and she was forcing herself to be this fake character rather than herself. It might also be when this morning see that someone is popular they start to make that presenter be on the show more but sometimes some presenters are better to see in small doses.

Reactions: 18
I know a lot of people like Alison and don’t get me wrong there are presenters far worse than her but I just don’t think she’s that funny. I used to not mind her and found her funny at times but then it got to a point when it felt like her ego got so big and she was forcing herself to be this fake character rather than herself. It might also be when this morning see that someone is popular they start to make that presenter be on the show more but sometimes some presenters are better to see in small doses.
I never used to really like her but she was actually very good on Bake Off this year, she brought warmth and a kind of natural humour. Sometimes when presenting she can be a bit brash but I really loved her on GBBO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I never used to really like her but she was actually very good on Bake Off this year, she brought warmth and a kind of natural humour. Sometimes when presenting she can be a bit brash but I really loved her on GBBO.
Yeah honestly she isn’t a bad person or awful , she can be likeable and funny but I think it depends on what kind of show she’s doing. When she was on bake off I didn’t watch it but I saw clips from TikTok and she seemed friendly and chatty so maybe in that show she was being herself and had that natural humour and warmth like you said whereas on a show like this morning that’s very popular she tries too hard to impress or compete to keep her job cause all of them on that show want to be the main presenters so maybe that’s why she isn’t really herself in that situation plus it might be more scripted on this morning.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice in the breakfast convo with A&D, Nick said he’d skipped rice this morning, Dec quickly jumped in and said “just in case” makes me think he knew he was leaving, are they told beforehand?
He was joking. I don't think it's particularly fixed, well not the voting anyway. The airtime can easily be manipulated of course.

Reactions: 8
Seen as Josie was bottom 2 will we get even more airtime of her now, is that even possible ?!

If the 'it might be you' is fake the producers are obviously just covering their tracks with her journey. Danielle or Josie next for me plz 🙏🏻

Reactions: 14
Josie will be doing the trial tonight so. I’ve noticed whoever is in the bottom two and doesn’t go ends up doing the trial

Reactions: 7
I liked that when Ant mentioned Nick doing it so people could get to know Nick and not Tony, he wasn’t even bothered about that at all and he knows who he is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why do people assume who was in the bottom too? Is it because they do the “it might be you?” I’ve just always assumed they were trying to mix it up rather than they’re the bottom ones.

Reactions: 3
I could be wrong but I’m sure for a while a long time ago the bottom 2 was genuine because the other person in the bottom often went the next night.
I think it’s just random now. We might not like her but I don’t think Josie’s near the bottom yet

Reactions: 10
I thought that was mean of Tony doing another trial when Nigel volunteered.
Unpopular opinion on here but I don't like Tony.
I don't like him much either. He's the leader of the gang. He can be quite funny and he does have a strong personality but you wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of him.

Nigel could have answered questions sitting in the truck. He'd probably have got the answers quicker than Tony.

Reactions: 16
Why do people assume who was in the bottom too? Is it because they do the “it might be you?” I’ve just always assumed they were trying to mix it up rather than they’re the bottom ones.
When they reveal the voting stats at the end of the series, some of the “it might be yous” were not bottom 2 of the vote

They always say “in no particular order” so apart from who came bottom we can’t presume the other “it might be you” came 2nd bottom of the vote

Reactions: 11
Really lovely man👏but Sam is the favourite amongst all the campmates.... How??Is he getting a bad edit?
I'd love Sam to win. The camp mates obviously don't find him OTT. Pretty sure those evicted so far want him to win. I've not seen the interviews when they've left. Don't forget we are seeing edits. He's obviously going to have his less ott moments but that doesn't make good TV does it??

Reactions: 11
I'd love Sam to win. The camp mates obviously don't find him OTT. Pretty sure those evicted so far want him to win. I've not seen the interviews when they've left. Don't forget we are seeing edits. He's obviously going to have his less ott moments but that doesn't make good TV does it??
I find him a monumental irritant. I would find being around him tortuous. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but it was irritating me when reading 😅 it wasn't how many vowels or syllables it was how many consonants are there in I'm a celebrity get me out of here! Then Tony said about the vowel thing to explain how he got the answer!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s defo fixed - Marvin was so non descript then went into the bottom 2, Rochelle is on her way and all of a sudden he’s getting loads more airtime!
Josie is excruciating to watch cos she’s so fake and so thick and also being forced upon viewers with the amount of air time.

Reactions: 17
He does,I knew he reminded me of someone!
I was thinking he can't be THAT bad as so far the ex campmates have all said they would like him to win! So I guess we are seeing a lot of his manic OTT behaviour and not his quieter side.
---
How is Marvin still in, he's soooo boring
I like Marvin he is sweet I wouldnt mind seeing him,Tony and Sam in the top 3 I think Mr Farage may leave tonight and god help us Josie will probably end up in the final.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.