I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going to struggle for highlights for Danielle, she’s not really done any trials or challenges and isn’t involved in big camp features like dancing to JLS songs or general chats which have been interesting.
Finally tonight she had a tick and went to the pool but that’s the first time

Reactions: 16
I'm really bored of the same people saying Sam's fake, over and over again. We get it. You don't like him. Does it need said every 4th post? It's ok, we won't forget you don't like him.
---
They are going to struggle for highlights for Danielle, she’s not really done any trials or challenges and isn’t involved in big camp features like dancing to JLS songs or general chats which have been interesting.
Finally tonight she had a tick and went to the pool but that’s the first time
She has zero personality, other than a right catty streak

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh the underdog, disabled, fat, different person doesn't have to bleeping win everything. Ffs.
I don’t think that’s necessarily the case with Sam, he does come across likeable aside from the ADHD
But he makes an annoying fuss. Nigel's actually disabled in a way due to his injuries, but he doesn't milk it

Reactions: 11
I'm really bored of the same people saying Sam's fake, over and over again. We get it. You don't like him. Does it need said every 4th post? It's ok, we won't forget you don't like him.
---

She has zero personality, other than a right catty streak
Firstly we can say what we want however many times we want

And how is it any different to the same comments other people constantly make about Josie, Danielle etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16

And how is it any different to the same comments other people constantly make about Josie, Danielle etc 🤷‍♀️
People just don’t like it when you speak out against someone with a disability. Same people who were saying people were racist for disliking Nella. I have ADHD myself and know lots of neurodivergent people and it’s people like Sam that give these things a bad stereotype. I don’t doubt there’s people like him to an Extent but he’s definitely overplaying it. These people are savvy and have been prepped beforehand. It’s gullible to think he hasn’t been given pointers on what will win him votes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I went off him when I found out he's a cheating scumbag 😔 and now Nick is no more! It's slim pickings
I know what you mean and how it could be slightly offputting, but that’s what he does in his private life and his relationships are his. I’m just going off of what I’ve seen of him in I’m A Celeb. He’s been funny caring and patient and he has been an all round good sport he is a lovely lad does a lot for charity, very down-to-earth and lovely to everyone he meets

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Indeed you can, but I find it boring. It'd be different if it was part of a discussion or a bigger post with something to read and reply to but but simply "I hate Sam" or "Sam's fake" bores me.
---
People just don’t like it when you speak out against someone with a disability. Same people who were saying people were racist for disliking Nella. I have ADHD myself and know lots of neurodivergent people and it’s people like Sam that give these things a bad stereotype. I don’t doubt there’s people like him to an Extent but he’s definitely overplaying it. These people are savvy and have been prepped beforehand. It’s gullible to think he hasn’t been given pointers on what will win him votes etc.
No. The same posts over and over bore me. I don't see the point. And I hated Nella FYI

Reactions: 2
The Cyclone will be, Josie.Sam,Tony,Marvin-with Josie trying to hang onto the first star. Probably Marvin out at the last hurdle- with Josie most likely doing the eating trial because she can’t be arsed to do anything else. Danielle & Nigel to go the next two nights.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know what you mean and how it could be slightly offputting, but that’s what he does in his private life and his relationships are his. I’m just going off of what I’ve seen of him in I’m A Celeb. He’s been funny caring and patient and he has been an all round good sport he is a lovely lad does a lot for charity, very down-to-earth and lovely to everyone he meets
And his trials are funny tbf lol
---
Absolutely fcking not!

Attachments

I was at my evening class tonight, and we were discussing the show.

Absolutely everyone said how lovely Josie was, and that they hoped she would win.

Fackin ell... Are they watching the same show!?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Gutted about Nick going ☹
He sounded pleased though. I bet the insect bites are itchy and horrible. Not to mention having to put up with hearing Josie's voice all the time 😁

Would like a Jumanji moment to happen now like a mob of kangaroos to attack the camp 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was at my evening class tonight, and we were discussing the show.

Absolutely everyone said how lovely Josie was, and that they hoped she would win.

Fackin ell... Are they watching the same show!?
Did they not see the "cry cry" of yesterday?

Reactions: 7
I’ve said this in previous posts but the thing about Sam is he isn’t horrible , he isn’t a bully and he makes an effort to get along with people so I don’t think he’s a bad person plus I know he has ADHD so I get there’s things that he does without thinking or not having social awareness but at the same time it’s his responsibility to be aware of things he does and try calm down a bit or at least try be respectful because everyone has things they’re not comfortable with and they have boundaries and if Sam is getting respected then he should respect other people too instead of being so loud constantly to the point it’s non stop which does seem attention seeking sometimes and jumping on people hugging them being very hands on some people don’t like that they’re not comfortable even though Sam means no harm , nobody should have to pretend they’re comfortable and make excuses for him all the time just cause he has ADHD.

It’s called balance and mutual respect so yes Sam being accepted for who he is is good cause nobody with ADHD should feel ashamed having that but it’s also up to Sam to learn to control himself a bit more and I know that might be easier said than done for him because of the way ADHD can be and he’s in a small space for 3 weeks with all this energy and that can be a lot for people to be around 24/7 but how many times now has someone in that camp asked him to stop or calm down and he hears them but he continues pushing their buttons and yes he’s not doing that to hurt them cause like I said he’s not an evil spiteful person he’s harmless but he needs to learn to have more awareness.

You can like Sam but you can also acknowledge when he’s doing too much and it doesn’t mean you’re hating on him it doesn’t mean you don’t like him but I do think at times he does things for attention cause he knows the public will love it and in a way at least he’s not being horrible to anyone he’s having fun in the camp so he’s not doing anything awful but at the same time he’s been doing reality tv and social media for a long time he’s not stupid he knows what will make him stand out and get him screen time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.