I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think they would all be hoping deep down to leave at this point. They've made their money, now they can leave and go rest up at the hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice in the breakfast convo with A&D, Nick said he’d skipped rice this morning, Dec quickly jumped in and said “just in case” makes me think he knew he was leaving, are they told beforehand?

Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice in the breakfast convo with A&D, Nick said he’d skipped rice this morning, Dec quickly jumped in and said “just in case” makes me think he knew he was leaving, are they told beforehand?
The whole thing is a fix so probably they know yeah

Reactions: 20
It feels like a friendlier interview too
I think Dec & Nick might be old friends/acquaintances - long winded one, but Decs ex Claire was on 2.4 children with John Pickard (Nicks brother) and Claire has a twin sister called Julie, who played a character in Hollyoaks (also called Julie) who dated Tony Hutchinson. 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I’m throwing my votes behind Marvin for tomorrow. Hopefully it means Danielle or Josie gets booted.
I’m can’t vote for Marvin cos I find Rochelle unbearable and him winning would send me over the edge - they would be the new Richard & Judy 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought that was mean of Tony doing another trial when Nigel volunteered.
Unpopular opinion on here but I don't like Tony.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Another episode of The Josie Show tonight🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyone would think she's got ITV connections 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought that was mean of Tony doing another trial when Nigel volunteered.
Unpopular opinion on here but I don't like Tony.
I know I did to I quite like Nigel
I think that was Tony and his ego coming through
---
Can anyone really see Zara having a baby with Sam tho

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I do!! It was him from Ex on the Beach who went out with Meghan McKenna I think. Can’t remember his name. And then he struck gold with Pete on Celebs go Dating. I can’t work out if it was a game plan or he really does just want to be liked.
Crikey, how many reality tv shows has Sam done??
Devo that Nick has gone. That smile 🥰😍 might even start watching Hollyoaks now! Bloody loved Nick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t seen the recent episode and now Nick has gone I think I’m out. I’m finding it boring, the edit is so biased. Last few nights it’s been on but I found myself scrolling my phone instead. The show is tired and certainly not like it used to be.

Edit to say, I’ll still read along her. It’s far more entertaining than the show 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t seen the recent episode and now Nick has gone I think I’m out. I’m finding it boring, the edit is so biased. Last few nights it’s been on but I found myself scrolling my phone instead. The show is tired and certainly not like it used to be.

Edit to say, I’ll still read along her. It’s far more entertaining than the show 😊
I think if I hadn’t discovered this thread I would have already stopped watching. This thread is more entertaining than the show. Except when Tony’s arse was shown in the shower.

Reactions: 17
Last night 100% was the worst for Josie airtime. It's getting embarrassing now. Every conversation in camp featured her. Every event had her commentary and opinion from the Bush Telegraph. When did we last see a conversation between, for eg, Nigel and Marvin? Because they must happen.
I literally am so fed up of seeing her big bleeping moon face constantly and inane smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Same. I missed some of what was said on the show because I was reading here lol. Josie hogging the edit just made me lose interest. It's overkill and she's irritating.
---
You would think they would all be hoping deep down to leave at this point. They've made their money, now they can leave and go rest up at the hotel.
I'm sure when Nigel hugged Nick goodbye he said "you got what you wanted" so guess he was ready to leave at that point.

Reactions: 11
I cannot abide Josie Gibson. For the life of me I cannot see what tv execs see in her or Alison Hammond.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.