I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they reveal the voting stats at the end of the series, some of the “it might be yous” were not bottom 2 of the vote

They always say “in no particular order” so apart from who came bottom we can’t presume the other “it might be you” came 2nd bottom of the vote
That’s what I thought

Is the other “It might be you” picked at random? i.e. Josie could have gotten the most votes last night but was in the bottom 2? I’m not sure about a fix but there might be manipulation at play. You deliberately name Josie in the bottom 2 although she survives. This triggers those voting for her to now keep voting for her since it now appears that she is at risk of elimination. It can also make those who don’t like and thus don’t vote for her to believe she is at risk as well (and so will not make the final). They will be more likely to spread their votes to other contestants. With that happening in parallel to Josie fans giving her their full complement of votes then the odds of her making the final increases.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just been speaking to my friend she thinks Sam is drop dead gorgeous I think she need to go to specsavers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't like him much either. He's the leader of the gang. He can be quite funny and he does have a strong personality but you wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of him.

Nigel could have answered questions sitting in the truck. He'd probably have got the answers quicker than Tony.
Yes, I thought that Nigel could have done that trial sitting in the cab, so it was mean and bullish of Tony to say he would do it, even though Nigel volunteered. Especially as Tony had just done a trial.

Yet they all had a go at Fred when he said he would do the trial despite others wanting it
Double standards there

Reactions: 20
Is the other “It might be you” picked at random? i.e. Josie could have gotten the most votes last night but was in the bottom 2? I’m not sure about a fix but there might be manipulation at play. You deliberately name Josie in the bottom 2 although she survives. This triggers those voting for her to now keep voting for her since it now appears that she is at risk of elimination. It can also make those who don’t like and thus don’t vote for her to believe she is at risk as well (and so will not make the final). They will be more likely to spread their votes to other contestants. With that happening in parallel to Josie fans giving her their full complement of votes then the odds of her making the final increases.
I think there may be something in this, Josie fans will be voting like mad now to keep her in, it is manipulation no doubt about it and I don't like the fact that we are being manipulated for Josie to win.

Reactions: 15
Yes, I thought that Nigel could have done that trial sitting in the cab, so it was mean and bullish of Tony to say he would do it, even though Nigel volunteered. Especially as Tony had just done a trial.

Yet they all had a go at Fred when he said he would do the trial despite others wanting it
Double standards there
They don't know what the trial involves until they get there. They're only given the name and then they'll try and work it out what it might be.

Reactions: 3

Double standards there
Yeah especially as Nigel is exempt from a lot of them :( ant and dec would have said if he wasn’t eligible I assume

Reactions: 8
I think there may be something in this, Josie fans will be voting like mad now to keep her in, it is manipulation no doubt about it and I don't like the fact that we are being manipulated for Josie to win.
It didn't work for Nella. She was the 'might be' on the first eviction, but she still got booted on the second.

Reactions: 7
Yeah especially as Nigel is exempt from a lot of them :( ant and dec would have said if he wasn’t eligible I assume
Exactly. I thought it was mean of Tony. Another reason I don't like him is he was so far up Nella's arse telling her she's a winner. Very poor judge of character

Reactions: 22
Nigel won’t be able to cope with the Cyclone I assume. Guess they’ll make sure he’s not in the final three although doubt it anyway :)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's a con to get Jose more votes. She'll be in the final

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The judges on Strictly sometimes give the impression that they favour the BBC presenters and soap stars, although having a dance off makes it fairer. Do any of these shows - IAC, BB, Strictly - have a neutral judge counting the phone votes?

The judges on Strictly sometimes give the impression that they favour the BBC presenters and soap stars, although having a dance off makes it fairer. Do any of these shows - IAC, BB, Strictly - have a neutral judge counting the phone votes?
Yes they will have. Especially the ones where you still vote by calling a number

Reactions: 1
There's a lot of people on Facebook calling for one of the 2 witches to go tonight it's drowning out the 3 odd posts that are licking josies ass and calling her to win then that post is being jumped on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually think Josie might get a shock when she comes out, there will be a lot of people who dislike her after this. I hope it makes her realise she’s a twit tbh 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
I actually think Josie might get a shock when she comes out, there will be a lot of people who dislike her after this. I hope it makes her realise she’s a twit tbh 🤣🤣
See that’s the thing when celebrities go on these types of shows it can go one way or another people will either hate you or love your more

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.