I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Josie will make the final, its like a corrupt election all this "lovely Josie" propaganda !
---
Exactly. I thought it was mean of Tony. Another reason I don't like him is he was so far up Nella's arse telling her she's a winner. Very poor judge of character
Well just look at his wife, looks like a vulture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually think Josie might get a shock when she comes out, there will be a lot of people who dislike her after this. I hope it makes her realise she’s a twit tbh 🤣🤣
I get the impression it wouldn't bother her. She's probably heard it all before after previous reality show appearances. Her thick skin keeps her warm all the way to the bank. 😛 Danielle, who got nothing but praise for E/E, would be traumatised.

Reactions: 8
Yes they will have. Especially the ones where you still vote by calling a number
They're very heavily regulated these day. Wasn't it an Ant & Dec fronted programme that came under a lot of scrutiny over phone votes and that's why they always have to say 'you're votes won't be counted but you may still be charged ' type things all the time now on phone in shows? Don't think it was IMAC but it may have been.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression it wouldn't bother her. She's probably heard it all before after previous reality show appearances. Her thick skin keeps her warm all the way to the bank. 😛 Danielle, who got nothing but praise for E/E, would be traumatised.
Unfortunately, you’re probably right ☹ I’m still holding out hope it might make her realise she’s a witch even if she never admits to it in public. Unlikely she will change her ways but we live in hope!

Reactions: 2
They're very heavily regulated these day. Wasn't it an Ant & Dec fronted programme that came under a lot of scrutiny over phone votes and that's why they always have to say 'you're votes won't be counted but you may still be charged ' type things all the time now on phone in shows? Don't think it was IMAC but it may have been.
Loads of programmes were involved according to this but IAC was one of them

I personally don’t think the voting is fixed on any of these shows. They can manipulate everything but the actual result. They’d be finished if they were caught

Reactions: 2
I actually think Josie might get a shock when she comes out, there will be a lot of people who dislike her after this. I hope it makes her realise she’s a twit tbh 🤣🤣
I was kind of indifferent to her ,just thought she was a bit irritating in a non offensive way. But she’s really shown her true colours here. Cannot stand her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was kind of indifferent to her ,just thought she was a bit irritating in a non offensive way. But she’s really shown her true colours here. Cannot stand her now.
I think they have enough people blowing smoke up their backsides when they come out that they are pretty cushioned from all the negativity. They might see the comments but anyone critical gets labelled a troll or a Karen. That's how so many talentless numpties carry on in their echo chambers.

Reactions: 15
If there’s one thing, I’m surprised about on this series, the complete lack of personality, charisma and self awareness of Danielle she’s so obviously two-faced and doesn’t even bother to hide it. I thought she would be full of personality, friendly and down-to-earth a little bit like Danni Dyer is it thought she would have that vibe
I can’t wait to see how her career pans out, and how many future acting roles she manages to get
---
Danielle could also do with changing her hair colour that bleach blonde is wrecking her hair you can see how broken it looks just. things I notice as a hairdresser 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Danielle has done nothing apart from sitting in camp, chatting and being two-faced and sneaky. She’s hardly done any trials, and we don’t know anything about her

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
They have had problems with the voting before, also with the app saying vote to go in 2019 (digital spy link)
Screenshot_20231207_123727_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
I very much agree I do think Danielle would be traumatised to come out of a negative reception. I think she thinks that everyone loves her

I very much agree I do think Danielle would be traumatised to come out of a negative reception. I think she thinks that everyone loves her
Good! You reap what you sow and actions have consequences

Now Nick’s gone I'm not really bothered who wins as long as it’s not Josie or Danielle (or Tony). 😬
I know there’s a lot of Tony love on here but imho I think he’s is holding a lot of his personality and irritation back.
No explanation needed for Josie and Danielle.

I think Sam or Josie or Tony will win though.

Reactions: 10
Now Nick’s gone I'm not really bothered who wins as long as it’s not Josie or Danielle (or Tony). 😬
I know there’s a lot of Tony love on here but imho I think he’s is holding a lot of his personality and irritation back.
No explanation needed for Josie and Danielle.

I think Sam or Josie or Tony will win though.
I don’t think Tony is holding anything back . I think he has been himself down-to-earth charismatic , caring patient and funny . I think the bottom line is is patience is running out with Sam but anyone’s patient would run out with Sam.

Reactions: 7
They are going to struggle for highlights for Danielle, she’s not really done any trials or challenges and isn’t involved in big camp features like dancing to JLS songs or general chats which have been interesting.
Finally tonight she had a tick and went to the pool but that’s the first time
I can’t get my head round that she’s not been voted out yet! She should’ve been first to go, there’s no way she’s got any sort of fan base so who’s keeping her in 🙄as you say she’s not contributed to this show but in the final 6 😡

I think they have enough people blowing smoke up their backsides when they come out that they are pretty cushioned from all the negativity. They might see the comments but anyone critical gets labelled a troll or a Karen. That's how so many talentless numpties carry on in their echo chambers.
Don't forget to blame a bad edit too ;)

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Tony is holding anything back . I think he has been himself down-to-earth charismatic , caring patient and funny . I think the bottom line is is patience is running out with Sam but anyone’s patient would run out with Sam.
I said imho and I stand by it. You can see the irritation in his eyes. In the real world he’d have stopped Sam on day one yet in the jungle he hasn’t, hence he is holding back. Also he was a Nella fan. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Tony probably would have said something by this point in the real world. But without cameras around I also don’t think Sam would have the nerve to ever keep winding him up to this point

Reactions: 9
He has made me laugh a few times but overall I find him irritating and fake. I hate the face he makes when he’s told it’s not you.. the fake surprise annoys me
Same I would never tire of slapping that stupid face he does. So fake and insincere. I can’t stand him but I think he’ll win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.