Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie&Lulu

I think Josie is the biggest disappointment in there - she’s made her money coming across as a ditzy West Country girl. She’s just a nasty bitch, she’s just horrendous. She cannot win.

Reactions: 55

50sGirl

VIP Member
You really should look into his background but people only like to see what they want. Other 'politicians' have been in there who I've not agreed with their views but have liked how they came across. This man I can't see past and is a dangerous, nasty, toxic human being. If you're a supporter it says more about you.
So are you implying he is a paedophile then? Is that what you are inferring is in his background?
I have not said I’m a supporter. I just think you shouldn’t be comparing him to a paedophile. That is very wrong.

And please get off your high horse looking down your nose at other posters. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

soph30

VIP Member
Caught up :)
1. I reckon all that showing off from Marvin at the beginning was him trying to be more interesting/appeal to the public as he was bottom two
2. If Nick can cook (Masterchef) why didn’t Fred get him more involved? Instead of making out like he was the only chef
3. I actually don’t think Nige expected to stay in so long- he has a surprised look and a heartwarming grateful smile whenever he’s saved :)

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I never thought I’d end this year having seen Huw Edwards arse and having heard Nigel Farage singing ‘I’m too Sexy’

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Last night 100% was the worst for Josie airtime. It's getting embarrassing now. Every conversation in camp featured her. Every event had her commentary and opinion from the Bush Telegraph. When did we last see a conversation between, for eg, Nigel and Marvin? Because they must happen.
I literally am so fed up of seeing her big fucking moon face constantly and inane smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Corfu-blue

I thought that exit interview was excruciating. Fred's ego was in tatters and he couldn't hide his sulk. I think he assumed his eagerness to do trials would make him a *good sport* but it actually sealed his fate and made him a *dick head*.
Prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

account70032

VIP Member
From everything that was shown of Nick which sadly wasn’t a lot , he seemed the nicest and most genuine of all the campmates that are left so it’s a shame he’s gone because of all the campmates who are left I don’t think anyone of them are as genuine as Nick and would of been nice to him in the final .

Nigel seems polite and nice even if you don’t agree with his political views , if you just judge him on his manner and approach he doesn’t seem difficult to get along with for 3 weeks as he’s not bullying anyone and to be fair to him he’s not bitchy or two faced like some of them that have been in there. Sam is harmless and he’s not horrible. I do think he can be attention seeking which I’m sure gets annoying but that doesn’t surprise me cause he’s been on reality tv a long time he knows what people like to see and what makes you stand out cause that’s been his job so he knows what he’s doing. Yeah he can be loud and over step boundaries which I think that’s something he needs to learn to be more aware of but he’s definitely nicer than some of the people that have been in there.

Marvin seems nice but he’s boring he doesn’t stand out so usually he would be the type of person who gets voted out soon but I would prefer someone like him to stay in over Josie or Danielle. I don’t like Danielle that much and I think she’s too smug so might humble her to be voted out next.

Josie is getting all the screen time and we are being forced to like her it’s ridiculous how much they’re shoving her in our faces trying to make her popular and I do believe her and ITV must have some sneaky deal going on to get her the screen time and get her to the final. As for Tony he isn’t as bad as the girls and at times he’s been funny so it wouldn’t bother me if he gets to the final but I also don’t think he’s amazing or that likeable maybe cause I don’t get the hype about him. I think I’ve covered everyone lol. I feel like this year it’s hard to have many favourites.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I just remembered what Fred said to Sam after Fred decided he was going to do the trial with Marvin:

“You can carry on playing with your toys, we’re going to do the men’s stuff”

You could see Sam’s face physically drop when Fred said that. Patronising git

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
SAVE OUR NICK!

He’s an all round good egg, and we can’t let him go so soon. I know a lot of people want Teddy T to win, and he has a very good chance of winning, but Teddy T fans please vote Tony2 as he needs all the help he can get to get him a bit further along ❤

Reactions: 38

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Sam needs to stop running and jumping onto various people. He needs to stop making it all about him and respect boundaries. We know he can as he can on every other programme he has ever been on.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Nigel is brilliant at this. We're seeing more of his personality, finally.

I'm amazed how thick the reality tv peeps are

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think having a chef in camp was gold, whether they liked him or not. To then say to Josie her food was the nicest (as Danielle did a few times, with most agreeing) is rude. It’s like telling one of the others they sing that awful JLS song better than Marvin - I wasn’t keen on Fred but I could understand his irritation
It was spiteful and small minded.
---
I just remembered what Fred said to Sam after Fred decided he was going to do the trial with Marvin:

“You can carry on playing with your toys, we’re going to do the men’s stuff”

You could see Sam’s face physically drop when Fred said that. Patronising git
Just like when Sam told Jamie Lynn she was the girl who cried wolf. People say stupid stuff sometimes without realising how hurtful it is. Fred shouldn't have said that to Sam, but let's not pretend it's on par with what Josie, Nella and Danielle have been at. They are deliberately trying to be hurtful and have been very spiteful, ill tempered and childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I do think Fred was in the right about utilising the food properly, so I can see why he got so annoyed.

account70032

VIP Member
Danielle needs to go next she’s way too smug , two faced and definitely has an attitude of thinking she’s going to win so she needs to be humbled

Loopy83

VIP Member
She was not bubbly and loud. She was as lazy as all the other women. So disappointed with the females this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 35