I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does seem that a lot of the time people solely come on this thread to slag Nigel off with no relation to the show, and some even pop on just to say they hate him and won’t watch it 🙃🙃🙃
So people aren’t allowed to come on and say they hate Nigel? They’ve to go to a seperate thread for that? But Nella was fair game? I’m not going to derail the thread further. I think we’ve both made valid points. Happy Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So people aren’t allowed to come on and say they hate Nigel? They’ve to go to a seperate thread for that? But Nella was fair game? I’m not going to derail the thread further. I think we’ve both made valid points. Happy Friday.
They can say they hate him and write an essay about his politics and get likes, that’s fine. Trouble is is that if someone then replies to what’s been said about his politics it’s not that relevant to IAC

Reactions: 3
I’ve only just started voting and so far have given them all to Nigel. Marvin is dull, Tony is temperamental, and I think it has probably been fixed for Josie or Sam to win so my votes gone to Nigel. 😂

Reactions: 15
I’ve only just started voting and so far have given them all to Nigel. Marvin is dull, Tony is temperamental, and I think it has probably been fixed for Josie or Sam to win so my votes gone to Nigel. 😂
That's my thinking too.

Reactions: 6
I’d rather read the debates about bloody Brexit than the debates about what should and shouldn’t be on this thread ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hopefully Josie and Sam go next, I’d rather have bland Marvin and Brexit Nige than them 2

Reactions: 8
Just sat down for a lunch break and turned the TV on (I work from home) and see all the crew on This Morning with Team Josie tops on 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ryaln telling everyone vote Josie could they push her any more if they tried! She can’t win she has been nasty, two faced and lazy as hell!

Reactions: 10
I like Tony but…. not sure why he was backing up nasty Nella? She was a horror and he liked her …strange !

Also he pounced when Fred was keen to do the trails yet yesterday he shut down Nigel for the trial and wouldn’t let Nigel do it..
---
Snake Danielle out !
---
Snake Danielle out !
[/QUOTE]

Tony is alright but he can be angry he directs his anger more at men than women I think. I think he is an old fashioned kind of man who thinks women should be treated in a gentler manner to blokes. I doubt if he would talk to 2 women the way he talks to Ant and Dec,though he is funny with them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.