I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really should look into his background but people only like to see what they want. Other 'politicians' have been in there who I've not agreed with their views but have liked how they came across. This man I can't see past and is a dangerous, nasty, toxic human being. If you're a supporter it says more about you.
So are you implying he is a paedophile then? Is that what you are inferring is in his background?
I have not said I’m a supporter. I just think you shouldn’t be comparing him to a paedophile. That is very wrong.

And please get off your high horse looking down your nose at other posters. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
IMAGINE NIGEY’S LITTLE FACE IF HE WINS
IMAGINE HIS CROWN ❤ ❤ 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 👑 🤴

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't think Nigel went into it with the expectation of getting this far. JMOO

And you can hardly compare him to Saville 😬
ITV have given a platform to a man that supports Russians instigating war. A man that supports Trump and who justifies his views on women. Farage would instigate war in a heartbeat and supports UK weapons being used on innocent people.
He's openly racist yet a wee daft boy on YouTube gets booted out of IAC in a heartbeat for a few tweets he made. Make that make sense.
Most serial killers come across as charming too.

The 'oh I don't agree with his views but he's come across really well' is unbelievable! His views are not just about voting for more bin collections :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You really should look into his background but people only like to see what they want. Other 'politicians' have been in there who I've not agreed with their views but have liked how they came across. This man I can't see past and is a dangerous, nasty, toxic human being. If you're a supporter it says more about you.
You probably just read champagne lefty shite I’ve seen some of it and it isn’t true 💩 👑

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does Sam ever have a downside? He always seems chirpy. I know very little about ADHD, but are ITV just editing out his negative moods?

Reactions: 8
What exactly has he said that’s racist?
ANYONE WANT A NIGE THREAD ❤ as one camp mate gets a bit OT for the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A Cyclone called Jasper is in the radar of the camp soon! That could be interesting, tbh never see much wind in that place!

You probably just read champagne lefty shite I’ve seen some of it and it isn’t true 💩 👑
Cheers for judging me 🥂 I read across most 'genuine' forums which doesn't mean MSM, you need to dig for the truth as they get censored. Most are on Telegram. The videos of him saying the things himself speak for themself.....unless you think they are doctored??

ETA: I previously posted a video of him being racist and it's easy to find. I know I'm not the only one on here that feels the same but others haven't said too much.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
ITV have given a platform to a man that supports Russians instigating war. A man that supports Trump and who justifies his views on women. Farage would instigate war in a heartbeat and supports UK weapons being used on innocent people.
He's openly racist yet a wee daft boy on YouTube gets booted out of IAC in a heartbeat for a few tweets he made. Make that make sense.
Most serial killers come across as charming too.

The 'oh I don't agree with his views but he's come across really well' is unbelievable! His views are not just about voting for more bin collections :rolleyes:
Nella...is that you??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like it might not be as exciting as hoped for but you never know.🙏🏻 They can shelter in the bus
RR-MAP-IMCELEB-STORM-V3.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Some Tattlers love Nigel some hate him and it’s ok. I am rather ambivalent if I am honest.
Not sure it’s ok to liken him to a paedophile tho, that’s rather heavy.

Politics and religion and Brexit!

Currently 2 episodes behind will binge watch tomorrow.

Reactions: 22
To be super honest you’d be so pissed off every minute you were in that final five and still in camp, not a luxury hotel 😂 it won’t get you any more exposure! Surely the winner only gets a couple of days in the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel
Cheers for judging me 🥂 I read across most 'genuine' forums which doesn't mean MSM, you need to dig for the truth as they get censored. Most are on Telegram. The videos of him saying the things himself speak for themself.....unless you think they are doctored??

ETA: I previously posted a video of him being racist and it's easy to find. I know I'm not the only one on here that feels the same but others haven't said too much.
I feel the same way. Shocked that just because he is smooth and urbane everyone thinks he’s wonderful and forgets his dangerous views.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
To be super honest you’d be so pissed off every minute you were in that final five and still in camp, not a luxury hotel 😂 it won’t get you any more exposure! Surely the winner only gets a couple of days in the hotel
Frankie is having the time of his life I bet lol!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.