I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle says she likes josie's cooking the best as she like home cooking. Wtf. It wasn't steak and kidney pie!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was not bubbly and loud. She was as lazy as all the other women. So disappointed with the females this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've got everything crossed that Josie, is going tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t even know who to vote for since Nick has left. Marvin is boring, not a fan of Tony, Nigel will probably never win anyway and Sam is okay but I think it’s been fairly obvious from the beginning that either he or Josie will win. Can’t stand
Josie though. Not been fun watching it this year, I’ve sat on my phone for the majority of it.

Reactions: 19
All my votes on Nigel - not ashamed to say 👍🏼

Marvin was a bit wet today, Tony annoyed me, Josie no comment and Sam is likely to damn win without my vote lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve gone off Tony since the spinning car task. He was so annoying in the drivers seat. And then his stupid jibes at Nigel today. Grow up.

I’m clearly a fickle little witch because I’m now rooting for Marvin after not being a fan of him for weeks 😂

However all my votes are going for big Nige ❤

Ps I’m still not over Nick leaving. If he was still in he would be having all my votes 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t even know who to vote for since Nick has left. Marvin is boring, not a fan of Tony, Nigel will probably never win anyway and Sam is okay but I think it’s been fairly obvious from the beginning that either he or Josie will win. Can’t stand
Josie though. Not been fun watching it this year, I’ve sat on my phone for the majority of it.
You never know, Nigel could defy all the odds and win! Hope so

Nigel for the win! Imagine all the outrage haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not watched for a few days but yesterday & just now all 5 votes to Nigel i was previously spitting 4/1 Nick & Nigel.
Was glad to see Danielle wasn't available to save, 1 down 1 to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tony is dead to me now. I voted all 5 to Nigel. Can't believe I'm saying this, like I don't agree with his views but he's the most real person on the show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tony is dead to me now. I voted all 5 to Nigel. Can't believe I'm saying this, like I don't agree with his views but he's the most real person on the show.
Absolutely. I think a lot of people have changed their opinions on Nigel after seeing him on here. He’s made me laugh the most and comes across so calm, polite and welcoming to everyone in the camp.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.