I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You never know, Nigel could defy all the odds and win! Hope so

Nigel for the win! Imagine all the outrage haha
Don’t get me wrong, he seems alright as a person and I wouldn’t mind him winning but I definitely don’t think they’d allow that to happen due to the uproar it would cause but I could be wrong. I don’t think any of them are clean cut so Nigel or Sam are probably the best 2 choices

Reactions: 5
I wish josie would stop making comments about people's body odour! I hope nigel wins just to see the look on their faces!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So glad I've got morals. Jimmy Saville came across as charming :rolleyes:
Looks like he's achieved what he set out to do.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ps I’m still not over Nick leaving. If he was still in he would be having all my votes 🥹
I'm still fumin' over Frankie 😂

Ant and Dec's lack of impartiality might bite them in the arse:
'Josie's great'
'Nigel lied over the rice'

Reactions: 19
I'm still fumin' over Frankie 😂

Ant and Dec's lack of impartiality might bite them in the arse:
'Josie's great'
'Nigel lied over the rice'
And them describing him as a grumpy politician. Funny how they never used that description for Nella

Reactions: 20
I knew Danielle Would get voted out tonight I couldn’t see her being in the final like someone has just said she’s 31 and acts like a complete teenager she doesn’t carry herself well at all

Reactions: 16
So glad I've got morals. Jimmy Saville came across as charming :rolleyes:
Looks like he's achieved what he set out to do.
I don't think Nigel went into it with the expectation of getting this far. JMOO

And you can hardly compare him to Saville 😬

Reactions: 18
Ffs comparing Nigel Farage to a paedophile is a tad extreme! 😮 Yet you claim to have morals! 🙄😆
You really should look into his background but people only like to see what they want. Other 'politicians' have been in there who I've not agreed with their views but have liked how they came across. This man I can't see past and is a dangerous, nasty, toxic human being. If you're a supporter it says more about you.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Josie looked so smug when they said she was safe and not going home. She also gave Ant and Dec an odd smile like “We have a deal I already know the answer is that I’m not going anywhere”. I don’t trust her at all and I don’t trust this show isn’t rigged in some way. Josie isn’t likeable and is boring but yet she’s been given all the screen time. They’ve tried too hard to force us to like her that’s it’s made her more unlikable. If you’re a naturally entertaining or nice person you wouldn’t need to have every episode revolving around you to make people like you cause if you’re likeable people will like you no matter how much you’re on screen like Nick wasn’t given much screen time at all but the little bits we did see of him he was so nice and genuine. They’re trying to make Josie the new face of morning tv and tried to bring Rylan into it to make them this duo it’s all so forced. Thankfully we all can see right the bs which the producers didn’t expect cause for some reason they thought they could make Josie the favourite. I hope she’s voted out next but I bet she’ll be in the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Tony is just being sarcastic with Nigel, because obviously they have opposing political views

Reactions: 5
I think the total bias towards josie on the show and the constant Ant n Dec digs at Nigel, have increased his support, from others who maybe were not fans at the start. Noone like unfairness.

That said, Nigel's personality shone through tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone on here said Tony looks like Winnie the Pooh (it's the eyes) and now it's all I see when he is on screen 😂
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hoping she's out tomorrow but don't think itv would allow it, so therefore Marvin will go

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.