I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie shouldn't have the breakfast as did duck all in that task. One question and she got it wrong and got out asap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel

I feel the same way. Shocked that just because he is smooth and urbane everyone thinks he’s wonderful and forgets his dangerous views.
Come and join us in his thread to explain, he’s waiting for you hun ❤
---
Josie shouldn't have the breakfast as did duck all in that task. One question and she got it wrong and got out asap
I think she’s trying to be ditzy to appeal to fans 🙄 The WORST type of humour/person

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I proper can’t stand Josie and it’s so obvious that she’s being set up for the usual “itv win appear on bleeping everything for the next 12 years” like Stacey Solomon

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't bring myself to vote for Nigel tbh. I don't hate him and think he has acquited himself well but I do think he is immensely patronising and insincere a lot of the time. Always in politician mode. And I genuinely can't see ITV letting him win however they can wangle it.
Josie is a pain up the hole. And the edit she has got has been disgraceful.
Tony I'm not sure about. I find him funny but there is something a bit dark about him.
So reluctantly it's between Marvin and Sam for me.

Reactions: 24
If you can put aside all the Brexit stuff with Nigel, but not be conscious that he counts Trump as a friend and ally. I just don't buy him.

Reactions: 1
If you can put aside all the Brexit stuff with Nigel, but not be conscious that he counts Trump as a friend and ally. I just don't buy him.
We now have a separate Nigel thread for the outside of camp stuff :) Nigel in camp is fine here
---
I will actually cry if sodding Josie wins

I can't bring myself to vote for Nigel tbh. I don't hate him and think he has acquited himself well but I do think he is immensely patronising and insincere a lot of the time. Always in politician mode. And I genuinely can't see ITV letting him win however they can wangle it.
Tony I'm not sure about. I find him funny but there is something a bit dark about him.
Why what do you think is dark about him

Reactions: 1
Josie reminds me of Mrs Hinch - I wondered why she annoyed me so much, right from the start

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seeing as Nigel won't be able to participate in the cyclone (a huge whiplash ball to the head/neck...) he's for the chop later isn't it.

Sigh another day of Josie

Reactions: 4
You probably just read champagne lefty shite I’ve seen some of it and it isn’t true 💩 👑
Weird how anyone against Brexit/Nigel is always painted a lefty when the real lefties like Corbyn, Skinner etc were in favour of Brexit 🤣

I'd like to see Josie go but as others have said given his health issues from the crashes I really can't see how Nigel is fit to do the cyclone.

Reactions: 6
Why what do you think is dark about him
I shouldn't have used the word dark - it's too strong. I can't put my finger on it and I don't mean there is anything sinister about Tony. I just think there is an anger never far from the surface even more than he shows.
As I said I don't dislike him. I once worked with someone who reminds me of him and he unnerved me too.
However I prefer him to Josie 100%.

Reactions: 16
I think she’s trying to be ditzy to appeal to fans 🙄 The WORST type of humour/person
Oh 100% and it's working! Just look at the likes of Stacey Solomon. Made her millions pretending to be dump and dirty (and selling her kids online of course). It appeals to a massive audience, people seem to pride themselves on laziness now.

I totally agree with your assessment. Marvin would be my top choice out of who's left.
I don't think I'm going to bother voting anymore as I just don't care enough

Don’t care enough about the show anymore it’s pure shite but I’ve voted Tony, as a fellow scouser I wanna see him get the win if not I hope it’s Sam 🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
I shouldn't have used the word dark - it's too strong. I can't put my finger on it and I don't mean there is anything sinister about Tony. I just think there is an anger never far from the surface even more than he shows.
As I said I don't dislike him. I once worked with someone who reminds me of him and he unnerved me too.
However I prefer him to Josie 100%.
I think Tony’s just maybe a bit thick? You think he’s hiding something because there’s nothing really going on, just a blank canvas 😂

• Haha
I like Tony but…. not sure why he was backing up nasty Nella? She was a horror and he liked her …strange !

Also he pounced when Fred was keen to do the trails yet yesterday he shut down Nigel for the trial and wouldn’t let Nigel do it..
---
Snake Danielle out !
---
Snake Danielle out !

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Josie reminds me of Mrs Hinch - I wondered why she annoyed me so much, right from the start
Me too. I said the same a few threads ago. Imagine Hinch in there. I’d love it although not that she’d then think she was a confirmed ‘celebrity’!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.