I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a comment on Danielle's Instagram (I don't follow just being nosey) from good old Jacqueline Jossa who apparently thinks it's ridiculous she's out and what on earth is going on with the viewers?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen a comment on Danielle's Instagram (I don't follow just being nosey) from good old Jacqueline Jossa who apparently thinks it's ridiculous she's out and what on earth is going on with the viewers?
She hasn’t ADDED anything. If she made more of an effort to show her personality viewers might have warmed to her- she just seemed lazy 🙄

Reactions: 16
When Jossa won I also thought it’s ridiculous and what on earth is going on with the viewers! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What exactly has he said that’s racist?
ANYONE WANT A NIGE THREAD ❤ as one camp mate gets a bit OT for the thread
You didn’t see his poster campaign or listen to him when he has campaigned for parliament or against Brexit? His plan in IAC is to come across as a normal, decent human being so that he can use that platform to get back into politics. Look into his past, he is anything but. Judge a person by the company they keep, in his case, Donald Trump!

Reactions: 7
You didn’t see his poster campaign or listen to him when he has campaigned for parliament or against Brexit? His plan in IAC is to come across as a normal, decent human being so that he can use that platform to get back into politics. Look into his past, he is anything but. Judge a person by the company they keep, in his case, Donald Trump!
Go to his thread 🧵 🤴

Reactions: 4
Go to his thread 🧵 🤴
Not everyone has to go to his thread. He is a contestant on IAC. This is the thread for IAC. It’s a strange narrative. One contestant can’t be mentioned? People are calling Tony angry and a cheat? Nella was called everything as is Josie. The Nigel thread is a rave thread I gather which is fine but people are entitled to still speak about him on here if they want.

Reactions: 20
I felt sorry for her when she won. Imagine coming out so happy and then you hear your husband cheated again
She’s a doormat though and I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for her for that reason. Get rid of the cheater, problem solved. But she won’t.
---
Not everyone has to go to his thread. He is a contestant on IAC. This is the thread for IAC. It’s a strange narrative. One contestant can’t be mentioned? People are calling Tony angry and a cheat? Nella was called everything as is Josie. The Nigel thread is a rave thread I gather which is fine but people are entitled to still speak about him on here if they want.
You’re right, nobody should be moderating the thread except mods.

Reactions: 12
She’s a doormat though and I can’t bring myself to feel sorry for her for that reason. Get rid of the cheater, problem solved. But she won’t.
She’ll never dump him, he would have left her if she didn’t win IAC and earn a ton of paper. I used to keep up with her thread actually. Not been on it in ages.

Reactions: 6
I agree. It's not a rave thread, which I hoped for! It's been infiltrated by anti Nigel's! So I'm sticking here! Nigel to win 🏆

Reactions: 5
I still hate Nige, always have always will. Yes he’s come across part good on IAC but for the same reason Hancock did last year, to redeem himself after the tit show that’s been caused by these people and to try and prove he’s not the scumbag he’s been all along.

Reactions: 6
It’s not a rave thread, it’s general discussion
The difference is that the poster was talking about his politics. His politics aren’t relevant here, him as a camp mate is. Talking about his politics here derails the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s about policing the thread. I think it’s just the IAC thread keeps being derailed by brexit/politics/racism talks, not about what he’s actually doing in the camp.

Reactions: 13
I agree. It's not a rave thread, which I hoped for! It's been infiltrated by anti Nigel's! So I'm sticking here! Nigel to win 🏆
Babe a rave thread would be REALLY short 😂 you can always defend him in the thread! And post cute pictures etc :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not a rave thread, it’s general discussion
The difference is that the poster was talking about his politics. His politics aren’t relevant here, him as a camp mate is. Talking about his politics here derails the thread
You said what I said more eloquently ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s about policing the thread. I think it’s just the IAC thread keeps being derailed by brexit/politics/racism talks, not about what he’s actually doing in the camp.
I get that but surely all the contestants are discussed like that? Their previous history etc. it’s part of who Nigel is. Nobody is going to go on a seperate thread to argue about Nigel Farage and Brexit.
My point is someone who doesn’t really follow the thread might make a contribution about Nigel and say they like him but disagree with his politics and they are being told to go to another thread.

Reactions: 12
I get that but surely all the contestants are discussed like that? Their previous history etc. it’s part of who Nigel is. Nobody is going to go on a seperate thread to argue about Nigel Farage and Brexit.
My point is someone who doesn’t really follow the thread might make a contribution about Nigel and say they like him but disagree with his politics and they are being told to go to another thread.
It does seem that a lot of the time people solely come on this thread to slag Nigel off with no relation to the show, and some even pop on just to say they hate him and won’t watch it 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.