I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m throwing my votes behind Marvin for tomorrow. Hopefully it means Danielle or Josie gets booted.

Reactions: 17
Well im gutted how dare itv tease us and, dangle a shread of hope that Josie might be going pfft

Reactions: 15
I know people on here like him but what's irked me more is the fact Nigel is still in!

Reactions: 10
Nick reminds me of Stephen Bear (his looks, not his sleaziness lol)
Eugh.
He looks nothing like that disgusting excuse for a human being.

I wanted Nick to win.
I wonder if lots of people voted for Tony, thinking it was Tony from Hollyoaks. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Eugh.
He looks nothing like that disgusting excuse for a human being.

I wanted Nick to win.
I wonder if lots of people voted for Tony, thinking it was Tony from Hollyoaks. 😆
I did once 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now that Nicks gone I’m back to team Nige for the win. Tbh as long as, Dani, Josie and Sam don’t win I’m happy.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
My thoughts on tonight’s episode, Josie really showcased her lack
Of intellectual capacity when she was having that conversation with Nigel and Tony, how she ever got that job on this morning I will never know because that is loosely journalism and being clued up on certain topics. If I was this mornings producer I will be thinking why is this girl, fronting our show.
I think Tony wants to go home he’s tired, fed up and losing patience with Sam rightly so he has tolerated him for the most part. I do sympathise with Sam with his ADHD, but I do think a large part of him is playing up to the cameras felt sorry for Nick getting voted out he was lovely I wanted him in final

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m team Nigel too.
He came across really well tonight. As I expected, he seems to have relaxed since Nella left.
Has every single one of the evicted camp mates said they would like to see Sam win? They must be very fond of him.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.