I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the sloth 🦥 will have to do a bleeping trial now ! Instead of being a lazy bleep!

Reactions: 13
Tony saying food was the same price 2 years in portugal should have been responded to by Nigel. That was ages ago! and food has been increasing similarly across Europe. Food inflation isn'ta brexit thing, its because of the covid money given out.
I’m not watching it (only here for the comments) but if Tony’s thinks food inflation is due to Brexit - he is making himself look daft.
I hope he realises that food inflation (and general inflation) isn’t exclusive to the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but how is Danielle still in there? What does she do?!
Also, I'm struggling with Josie's voice. Sorry.

Reactions: 19
Final 3 for me: Tony, Sam and Marvin and that's me pushing it.

If Josie or Nigel win I'll never watch it again.

Reactions: 10
oh for fucks sake! I'm now convinced this is fix. My mum who's not anywhere near social media also think Josie is bully so I'm genuinely baffled who is voting for her

Reactions: 29
Does anyone remember Sam in big brother years ago? He was the same trying desperately to create a bromance with some other dude on there. It was cringe
Yes I do!! It was him from Ex on the Beach who went out with Meghan McKenna I think. Can’t remember his name. And then he struck gold with Pete on Celebs go Dating. I can’t work out if it was a game plan or he really does just want to be liked.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.