I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwww. i have liked Nick in the jungle. Josie should be asking herself some serous questions about how the feck she stayed in over a likeable character. I wonder if she realises something must be afoot. ie her getting all the airtime.

Reactions: 14
What a lovely humble man Nick is. It’s this that makes him really attractive to me. Shame to see him go.

Reactions: 26
If Nick says he wants Sam to win too when they ask…
I’ve gone off Sam - he has enough awareness to know when he’s being a dick. I want Marvin to win at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I may have to start watching hollyoaks. I don’t want an evening without NickTony on my screen 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else thinking the bottom 2 isn't actually the bottom 2? Danielle, marvin both have been in the bottom 2 and never again

Reactions: 8
Oh god Sam is now camp chef

I do worry about Sam having a small baby, I do hope he's playing up more for the cameras :/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.