I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From things I’ve seen online it seems that some people are very confused cause they think Danielle is LOLA , they think Lola from eastenders is an actual real person and they’re getting the character confused with Danielle lol so I think people who are voting for her are big eastenders fans who are obsessed with Lola. I saw a post on Twitter/X about Grace Dent when she left the jungle and someone commented about her having a tumour so that might play a part in being unwell but someone else commented no it’s Danielle with the tumour ( Lola in eastenders died from a brain tumour) and the comment was getting likes with someone else replying her boyfriend Jay is looking after their daughter while she’s in the jungle. Thankfully someone with a brain replied explaining that is the eastenders storyline it’s not real that’s not Danielle’s life but I’m sure there’s still people who think Danielle and Lola is the same person.
This isn’t surprising tbh.
Jake Wood got hit by an old lady with her handbag when Max slept with Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder who will be the main character tonight :D .
I haven't watched for a few years due to work but have noticed the edit seems to be swaying opinions just like other shows. Josie has been prominent in most of the episodes which is no surprise while ITV are trying to recover from all the This Morning issues.
I am undecided on Fred as everything else I have seen him on he seems to want the best from others, I wonder if working in the high class establishments has made him want to provide perfection for others even outside his maitre roll.(sorry couldn't find how to do the French spelling on my keyboard)

Reactions: 8
There seems to be more ticks in that van than there is in the camp, I’d rather the floor outside haha!😂

Reactions: 13
I’d love to see a tally of how much air time each of them get. We alllll know who would be in 1st place by a country mile.

Reactions: 18
Josie and Danielle not volunteering again for a trial! How many have they actually done

Reactions: 17
It‘s too late for damage control Josie. “I liked Fred really.” Don’t forget you and Danielle pretending to be him crying like a couple of bullies!

Reactions: 23
"who's gonna spread conspiracy theories about brexit now?'

isn't that literally your job, nige?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's painful watching them choose who to do trials, perhaps Fred's way was better 🙃

Reactions: 8
Oh ffs shall we just call this The Josie Show now? Is she living in the camera hut?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.