I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate rollercoasters like have a fear always have done BUT I’d give that mixer a go without the critters😂

Reactions: 4
I never thought of it that way until I read this. Could it be a case of making sure the girls don’t turn on him? A tactical move if so!
I thought the same thing, also the public viewing him badly if he says anything to the girls. Maybe not the case but I don’t think he wants to get on anyone’s bad side

Reactions: 2
Technically they should have allowed them more time because it wasn’t their fault the purple star didn’t wanna move 🙄

Reactions: 8
Surely that’s unfair they’ve lost a star, they can’t help that it didn’t move from where it was put 🙃

Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie, Nick at the end of that trial all messy, shorts rolled up, the eyes, the smile, the tan.......I came over all unnecessary :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.