I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going off Tony… he’s so arrogant to Nigel but licks Josie’s ass!
Danielle.. more faces that a town hall clock

Reactions: 18
Honestly, if Josie wins the show it’ll just show there’s no point in voting. ITV are so heavily promoting her, yet on social media she clearly isn’t that well liked.

Reactions: 27
Feel a bit bad for Nigel…..he could have done this trial and been the one answering the questions.

Reactions: 25
I’ve thought this the last few days too, he was the same with Fred but licking Josie and Danielle’s ass

Reactions: 11
There's no way I could cope with the toilet situation in that camp.
Nope. As I've said before, if I can't have a nice hot shower and a private loo - even if I was a celebrity, I ain't even going in there. :eek:

Reactions: 14
Agree, he was quite dismissive of Nigel wanting to do the trial, his arrogance coming through. And he loves the mean girls which is quite telling.

Reactions: 22
Aww felt for Nigel he wanted to do it Tony was so adamant
---
Agree, he was quite dismissive of Nigel wanting to do the trial, his arrogance coming through. And he loves the mean girls which is quite telling.
He loves any girl with a pair of fake tits

He was a tad enamoured by Nella too which is just bizarre.

This should be the final 3. It won’t though. Sam will win. Even though he’s contributed virtually nothing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.