I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie definitely fancies him!!
he is her type
Would she be his type? She is blonde and big but not glam! He liked her singing last night ..
She’s a gobby mare can’t stand her !
They are both rough as robbers dogs. They would make a nice couple 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josie definitely fancies him!!
he is her type
Would she be his type? She is blonde and big but not glam! He liked her singing last night ..
She’s a gobby mare can’t stand her !
I can’t stand Josie just a nasty person Tony type is full glam typical Scouse girl look

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched IAC in a good few years - the last one was the one Dougie McFly won.
I saw the lineup this year and was quite interested, but ended up missing most of it because I couldn’t bear watching Nella.
What I have seen has been an absolute bore, with the usual plugging of the ITV favourite.
I don’t know why the celebs’ agents don’t insist on a decent annd equal amount of airtime for their clients before they sign up to it.
Ant and Dec have always saved the programme in years where the campmates haven’t been that great but even they are past their best - and really too old for the cheeky chappie routine.
Sad really, when I think about the past series’; David Gest and his stories, Phil Tuffnell and Anthony Worrell Thompson and the mutiny over cigarettes 😂, Dominic letting off the stink bomb; Dean Gaffney and Paul Burrell both made me cry with laughter doing the trials 😂
Honestly it just seems like a vehicle to promote whatever “talent” ITV are pushing now. I really feel like it’s done - for me anyway.
I agree, they should have ended it a few years ago, on a high.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.