I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't for the life of me think who the hell is voting to keep that two-faced bitchy horror Danielle in.

... unless it's people like my sister who proudly boasted that she and her husband sat the other night voting for Nella to leave. She was mortified when I told her it was a vote to save yer fave. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't for the life of me think who the hell is voting to keep that two-faced bitchy horror Danielle in.

... unless it's people like my sister who proudly boasted that she and her husband sat the other night voting for Nella to leave. She was mortified when I told her it was a vote to save yer fave. :ROFLMAO:
From things I’ve seen online it seems that some people are very confused cause they think Danielle is LOLA , they think Lola from eastenders is an actual real person and they’re getting the character confused with Danielle lol so I think people who are voting for her are big eastenders fans who are obsessed with Lola. I saw a post on Twitter/X about Grace Dent when she left the jungle and someone commented about her having a tumour so that might play a part in being unwell but someone else commented no it’s Danielle with the tumour ( Lola in eastenders died from a brain tumour) and the comment was getting likes with someone else replying her boyfriend Jay is looking after their daughter while she’s in the jungle. Thankfully someone with a brain replied explaining that is the eastenders storyline it’s not real that’s not Danielle’s life but I’m sure there’s still people who think Danielle and Lola is the same person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
From things I’ve seen online it seems that some people are very confused cause they think Danielle is LOLA , they think Lola from eastenders is an actual real person and they’re getting the character confused with Danielle lol so I think people who are voting for her are big eastenders fans who are obsessed with Lola. I saw a post on Twitter/X about Grace Dent when she left the jungle and someone commented about her having a tumour so that might play a part in being unwell but someone else commented no it’s Danielle with the tumour ( Lola in eastenders died from a brain tumour) and the comment was getting likes with someone else replying her boyfriend Jay is looking after their daughter while she’s in the jungle. Thankfully someone with a brain replied explaining that is the eastenders storyline it’s not real that’s not Danielle’s life but I’m sure there’s still people who think Danielle and Lola is the same person.
OMG! Talk about getting caught up in a storyline. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lips and teeth are obviously done…
... and eyebrows. Why do some women feel the need to do this to themselves? They all end up looking exactly the same - all natural individualistic features altered or replaced beyond all recognition in favour of the latest facial fashion. No wonder people thought that was a photo of Vardy, Rooney, etc. I may not be perfect, but I'd like to think my friends and family would at least recognize me if they met me in the supermarket.

Reactions: 6
Who do you all think will go tonight?? I want Josie but unfortunately don't think it will be her

Reactions: 5
Well I suppose with eastenders you are never sure if a character is actually dead or will return in a couple of decades 😂
I don't watch soaps but are people thick enough to think you can be dead, but alive somewhere else??!!!!😁

Reactions: 3
Holy hell and these people walk amongst us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.